Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Texans Will Beat The Pats" -Ted Bruschi

King Colt

Teddy has been trying to be the next Skip Bayless for a while. I tuned him out after his "operating table" rant in 2010.

Who are ya'll pulling for? I'm pulling for the Texans even though I'm pulling for the Colts in the long run. If the Colts can't beat the Texans then it really doesn't matter. *Maybe* the defense rattles Brady early and they have an on to Cincinnati game but even if the Texans manage that they'll still probably blow it on offense.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Luck doesn't get back you guys will probably take the Division again but I don't see you beating the Pats. If you do take Tommy down I will congrats you.

It’d be nice to take Tommy down. He’s humiliated us far too often recently...

On 9/23/2017 at 12:37 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bruschi is probably getting tired of being called a homer or maybe Belichick dissed him by not inviting him to a family picnic :lol:

Reverse psychology.....and it worked...ugh. 

Must be nice to be a Pats fan sometimes....that team can play like complete crap and look mediocre as hell and still win. 

2 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

There were a lot of kiss calls on both side. Hell Watson Last TD should have been called back for a blatant hold. (For an example)

Nah. I didn’t see any consistency from the refs. The push offs and defensive holding are the first things to come to mind. 

10 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Nah. I didn’t see any consistency from the refs. The push offs and defensive holding are the first things to come to mind. 

Great Game and IMO Watson the real deal. I agree no consistency by the refs but IMO they didn't decide the game.. not calling TO after that catch with like 15 seconds left was beyond bad.

6 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Great Game and IMO Watson the real deal. I agree no consistency by the refs but IMO they didn't decide the game.. not calling TO after that catch with like 15 seconds left was beyond bad.

I didn’t get a chance to see our last possession on offense, but I’ve seen O’Brien taking responsibility for the mistake, as he should. It was indeed a great game, much better than what 98% of people expected. 

Just now, Qwiz said:

I didn’t get a chance to see our last possession on offense, but I’ve seen O’Brien taking responsibility for the mistake, as he should. It was indeed a great game, much better than what 98% of people expected. 

I really didn't watch your game but I have to say from what I have read here and seen briefly from the highlights you guys knocked the snot out of the Pats and played them evenly. Tough loss but you at least you hung tough in FOX

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I really didn't watch your game but I have to say from what I have read here and seen briefly from the highlights you guys knocked the snot out of the Pats and played them evenly. Tough loss but you at least you hung tough in FOX

Yes they did! Brady just willed the Pats to victory today.. I think I lost my voice yelling at our D to wrap Watson up.. man kept escaping and making amazing plays.

Raise your hand if you were totally surprised at the outcome. I'm sure every Pats fan is saying they didn't believe they'd win when probably the entire country knew they'd win.

And of course, I heard Brady got strip sacked on the final drive, and as par for the course, didn't lose what would've been a game-ending fumble. How many times has that happened to them?

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Raise your hand if you were totally surprised at the outcome. I'm sure every Pats fan is saying they didn't believe they won when probably the entire country knew they'd win.

And of course, I heard Brady for strip sacked on the final drive, and as par for the course, didn't lose what would've been a game-ending fumble. How many times has that happened to them?

Actually the Texans had an interception but the guy dropped it and kept the Pats Alive.  I don't believe there was a strip sack on the last drive but there was several in the game. Pats got Lucky. But you should be stocked your Bills bet a very good Denver team and scored a lot against a very good D.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Raise your hand if you were totally surprised at the outcome. I'm sure every Pats fan is saying they didn't believe they won when probably the entire country knew they'd win.

And of course, I heard Brady for strip sacked on the final drive, and as par for the course, didn't lose what would've been a game-ending fumble. How many times has that happened to them?

I have them Repeating as World Champs so my hand isn't raised.

Just now, JimJaime said:

Actually the Texans had an interception but the guy dropped it and kept the Pats Alive.  I don't believe there was a strip sack on the last drive but there was several in the game. Pats got Lucky. But you should be stocked your Bills bet a very good Denver team and scored a lot against a very good D.

Eh, we're getting smoked by Atlanta next week, so the victory is short-lived.

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

I feel bad for Buffalo34 because he should have a Ring. His kicker screwed it up for Kelly, Thomas, Reed, and Smith

34 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Glad the Patriots won. Now the Texans have the same record as we do.

lol yeah. Jags and Titians have looked mighty fine this year.. so us and Texans can tie for last place..

52 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

He did get stripped sacked on the Final drive.. but Andrews? Picked it up as soon as it hit the ground. And I don't even know if that INT was dropped.. he had it all the way to the ground, then like rolled it out of his arms.. just sickening lol. We'll at least your Pats fan get to hear another week about the Amazing play of a 40 year old :thmup: