Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 3: Callin 'em out

Superman

I called out John Simon so I'm hoping I'll have some luck again this week.

I'm calling out TY this week on offense. Last time he guaranteed a win he came up big, I think he'll be going hard this week.

On defense I'm calling out Farley. He helped give up a TD last week, so I hope to see him play better in the passing game. But, like he did in preseason, I hope to see him blow up a couple plays in the backfield on some blitzes.

• Superman changed the title to Week 3: Callin 'em out
1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The Colts run defense has not been the problem so far this season. They are actually ranked near the top of the league currently.  Believe it or not.

The front 7 really hasn't done a bad job at all. 

It just figures, Colts finally have a decent front 7, and then the secondary has issues. Why can't both ever be good at the same time? 

Calling out Hilton, because if you wanna talk the talk, you better walk the walk. 

Also calling out AC, who needs a bounce back after a rough week 2 outing. 

Finally calling out TJ Green. Chances are he gets the start at CB this week, he needs to step up and show that he is at least making strides as a CB. A rookie QB throwing to players like Higgins/Britt should give him some solid opportunities. 

TY if he's going to talk he better show up and play. AC c'mon man the regular season has started pass that info to Moncrief too. Gore catch the ball. It's time the vets on O are part of the solution

The coaches it's your job to put these guys in position to succeed. That means personnel decisions and play calling. Give George the playing time he's earned. Keep the DL fresh but let's have the top guns in on big downs. 

4 hours ago, dudeski said:

pagano

that dude is just worthless

Dudeski!!!

You're alive and well!      Good to see you back and posting for a change!

I've been praying for some comic relief and now my prayers have been answered!

Don't be a stranger!        Keep 'em coming!        :thmup:

Calling out the coaching staff to put together and execute a very solid game plan. This is another put up or shut up situation. Perfect opportunity so lets capitalize. Dont let this be a repeat of Colts vs Texans 2016. Lets capitalize and close em out. By any means necessary.

15 hours ago, Superman said:

Who are you calling out this week?

Coaches? Players? Position groups?

I think the corners have to play better, we're giving up 308 passing yards/game.

I also think Hilton has to back up his words with a strong performance. 

Calling out the entire WR corp. they all need to get their heads out of their own butts.

also calling out Ted and the defense, mainly the pass defense

calling out Pagano to see if he can actually coach a team to win this year without a super star QB

calling out all fans, myself included, to stay calm and be patient and to trust Irsay and Ballard.

Deyshawn Bond!

image.thumb.png.f8251fc9b1a9454ac5260e36ca7a0eda.png

We need ya brother!  Colts-A-Mania is on the ropes, and I need all my Colts-A-Maniacs to help in this fight!

If you can be the fulcrum for that OLine and get the blocking assignments correct and communicated to everyone, then Brissett might have the extra 1/2-second he needs to find TY and Moncrief, brother!