Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Totally Impressed with....

Indeee

Note my post is from the last game against Arizona. 

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

Doyle had two drops plus the fumble. Agree on Brissett. Getting him for Dorsett was a steal. Some team will overpay to get him when Colts don't need him or can't afford to pay him. He's cool, agile and throws darts. Experience is all he needs

Doyle had two drops plus the fumble. Agree on Brissett. Getting him for Dorsett was a steal. Some team will overpay to get him when Colts don't need him or can't afford to pay him. He's cool, agile and throws darts. Experience is all he needs

I'm impressed with most of the new players Ballard has brought on defense  through draft and free agency. One more draft and free agency like this, combined with better coaches, and the rebuild is done. It doesn't take long if it's done by intelligent people, good at their job. 

I'm watching the Redskins defense dominating the Raiders and can't stop wondering what Greg Manusky would have been able to do with the players the Colts have this year.