Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade Castanzo

RockThatBlue

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

He is what he's always been, a middle off he pack LT.  

Who are you going to get to replace him that will be. At least that good?

yeah, cut a starter with no plan to replace him...good thread.   

I wish I made the big bucks to decide that, but I don't see him as a middle of the pack LT anymore. He was really, really bad today. He has regressed so much from his first 2-3 years. He almost never had games this bad.

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

He is what he's always been, a middle off he pack LT.  

Who are you going to get to replace him that will be. At least that good?

yeah, cut a starter with no plan to replace him...good thread.   

It was trade him .. not cut him. But still a bad thread as there is no team in the NFL that would even take him for nothing. 12 million for 2017 and around 11 mill for 2018 makes it a silly thought. But bottom line is he's pretty bad.

3 minutes ago, dw49 said:

It was trade him .. not cut him. But still a bad thread as there is no team in the NFL that would even take him for nothing. 12 million for 2017 and around 11 mill for 2018 makes it a silly thought. But bottom line is he's pretty bad.

Yeah I probably knee jerked a little bit. But he really frustrated me today and had to vent about it lol

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

It something mental with him. He makes a lot of silly mistakes that kill the team. 

It’s physically too. Did you not see him get tossed aside like a rag doll in the 3rd quarter. The dude sucks, don’t be upset and take back what you said lol

I dunno if he was as bad as some of you are saying. His holding call was bad and he did get beat a few times, but by in large he and the whole unit played over their projected ability. 

You can't trade him right now. Crazy. 

I won't argue he's over paid, but that's where they're at right now. 

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

It’s physically too. Did you not see him get tossed aside like a rag doll in the 3rd quarter. The dude sucks, don’t be upset and take back what you said lol

I'm not totally taking it back lol. I wouldn't be mad if he got traded tomorrow. 

He was so good his first 2-3 years. I just don't get what happened. He should be getting better yearly, not worse.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

I dunno if he was as bad as some of you are saying. His holding call was bad and he did get beat a few times, but by in large he and the whole unit played over their projected ability. 

You can't trade him right now. Crazy. 

I won't argue he's over paid, but that's where they're at right now. 

No he is bad not was. JM being next to him covered up him always get beat inside.