Texan - bengal game

WoolMagnet

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I think Trubisky will be very good. The Bears should have made him the starter. I know why they didn't but sometimes teams should do what the Seahawks did -- start your QBotF despite having signed another veteran QB for big money. 

I like Watson a lot too. 

I like Watson better but who knows I could be wrong?

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

If I hear that commercial, with 'Sweet Caroline' one more time I'm going to throw my shoe through the TV screen

It's annoying.   However, I never get tired of Peyton's corny commercials.   My new favorite is the one of him trying to coach Brad Paisley how to sing.   haha

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

If I hear that commercial, with 'Sweet Caroline' one more time I'm going to throw my shoe through the TV screen

Yeah I don't know what's worse that or when they kept playing that stupid Toyota commercial with woman singing - you don't own me. My God, they played that on every timeout last season. I started to mute it and then I couldn't get the stupid song out of my head for a weeks.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I don't know what's worse that or when they kept playing that stupid Toyota commercial with woman singing - you don't own me. My God, they played that on every timeout last season. I started to mute it and then I couldn't get the stupid song out of my head for a weeks.

I don't even understand what the message there is...

....You had to tell me that's a Toyota commercial because I just remember how annoying it is..I didnt recall the product

Just now, oldunclemark said:

It would,help the Colts if the Bengals could get one more FG.

If the Titans beat Jax..and we beat the Cards..hey, we're tied for first

..and then if we get Kelly back..and Vontae..and Swoope..and Andrew...

Yeah, I know

Yeah, I don't really feel confident about Luck.  I could see him missing many games.