Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew at practice... watching

dew5150

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Meaningless.  Guy could have had all his limbs amputated and been able to sit and watch practice.  

Watching practice means nothing about his rehab.  

But you can clearly see in the photos that he, in deed, has all his limbs.

So a return is likely.

Heck, it's just good to see the big fella back in his natural habitat.

56 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

The word on Reddit is that Luck & Kelly will likely be available to practice on a limited basis starting next Tuesday. Very possible that Luck's already been cleared, but no point in taking reps away from the other 2 since he's already been ruled out for this game.

Take it FWIW.

That could fall in line with what JMV said a few days ago about him potentially being ready for week 3.

28 minutes ago, buccolts said:

But you can clearly see in the photos that he, in deed, has all his limbs.

So a return is likely.

Heck, it's just good to see the big fella back in his natural habitat.

In some photos, he looks almost scrawny. In others, not so bad.  I wonder if he's close to football condition.

I noticed at the rams game he was looking a little skinny, not the same beefed up luck. 

Theres absolutely no point in him returning till kelly is back for one, and two until that line can show it can stop the pass rush! This line is atrocious. After luck should have been Hilton and then 5000000 picks on O lineman. You don't get a franchise guy fall in your lap after another franchise guy and then get him injured with your unwillingness to draft O linemen. Prescott and zeke are who he they are because  they have an amazing O line. JJ did something right! Fork up the $ or draft high O linemen. Protect Luck then work on other stuff! Obviously without him we are Nothing!!!

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Meaningless.  Guy could have had all his limbs amputated and been able to sit and watch practice.  

Watching practice means nothing about his rehab.  

Exactly.  The way I see it is if he's done with PT or whatever his regime is id expect him at practice.

5 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

That could fall in line with what JMV said a few days ago about him potentially being ready for week 3.

I think he'd still need 2 weeks of FULL practice (not limited participation), and I doubt they'll throw him out to the wolves on the road vs Seattle in week 4. My guess is week 5. Hopefully I'm wrong, but we'll see I guess.

6 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

BTW who was the quarterback taking the first team snaps at practice?  

Supposed to be Tolzein and Brissett splitting them with decision on Sunday's starter to be determined. Ian Rappaport said Colts are leaning toward Brissett.

I still think Andrew will be Ready to go on OCT. 8th.  With Peyton back in town for statue ceremony,ring of honor and 1 week before division play starts, Luck will be ready to go,  It will be like Homecoming-Christmas-and the return of the Prodigal Son all rolled into one!!!!!  Now someone get me a Fatted Calf.

14 hours ago, TdungyW/12 said:

I noticed at the rams game he was looking a little skinny, not the same beefed up luck. 

Theres absolutely no point in him returning till kelly is back for one, and two until that line can show it can stop the pass rush! This line is atrocious. After luck should have been Hilton and then 5000000 picks on O lineman. You don't get a franchise guy fall in your lap after another franchise guy and then get him injured with your unwillingness to draft O linemen. Prescott and zeke are who he they are because  they have an amazing O line. JJ did something right! Fork up the $ or draft high O linemen. Protect Luck then work on other stuff! Obviously without him we are Nothing!!!

Been saying this since 2011. It has gotten ignored for the last 7 years and arguably longer. It's really frustrating to watch us make little to no progress along the offensive line for that long of a period. No running game since 08. And pass blocking has steadily gone down hill in that amount of time. It is just beyond my comprehension as to why you wouldn't set up your oline for the future. These guys are professionals and can't seem to comprehend the importance of offensive freakin line. You aren't in a situation to be picky on draft quality early in the draft. Just freaking draft oline. Sign oline. I don't care how much it costs. Just do it already. Stop ignoring the issue! 

*rant remains on until issue is addressed*

19 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

The word on Reddit is that Luck & Kelly will likely be available to practice on a limited basis starting next Tuesday. Very possible that Luck's already been cleared, but no point in taking reps away from the other 2 since he's already been ruled out for this game.

Take it FWIW.

Makes perfect sense.