Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football Advice for 2017 FF season

chad72

• 2 months later...

@2006Coltsbestever  @RockThatBlue

Need your advice, my buddies. Several of my guys are injured (Juju, Robert Woods, Davonta Freeman). I have Ajayi (against Chicago defense) and Jamaal Williams (against Pitt defense) for Flex. Who should I play? I am leaning towards Williams, as the Eagles spread the ball around to their many offensive weapons. They have 3 RBs (Blount, Clement as well as Ajayi) that share the carries. The Chicago defense has been underrated. Pitt's defense is better but I think GB will rely on the run. Williams is their starting RB and two of the other RBs are injured/inactive. 

What do you think?

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever  

Need your advice, my buddy. Several of my guys are injured (Juju, Robert Woods, Davonta Freeman). I have Ajayi (against Chicago defense) and Jamaal Williams (against Pitt defense) for Flex. Who should I play? I am leaning towards Williams, as the Eagles spread the ball around to their many offensive weapons. They have 3 RBs (Blount, Clement as well as Ajayi) that share the carries. The Chicago defense has been underrated. Pitt's defense is better but I think GB will rely on the run. Williams is their starting RB and two of the other RBs are injured/inactive. 

What do you think?

I don't know on that one, that is a tough call. I like Ajayi and what Philly is doing though. He had a long run last week at Dallas. He can at anytime break a huge play. To your point though the Eagles do spread the wealth. By the way I had Rudolph on Thursday lmao he gave me over 20 points at TE. I am playing the worst player in the league this week and have a cake walk going. If I win, I will be 8-4 in my Yahoo League and either in 1st or tied for 1st. One other guy is 7-4 as well. A few others are 6-5 but I am looking at a #1 Seed as of now.

I would go with Ajayi @NFLfan for my final answer but I will feel bad if I tell you wrong. The 12 team league I am in is tight, I am 7-4, one other person is 7-4, and we have 4 others that are 6-5, then several at 5-6 LOL. The guy I am playing this week is really the only person out of it, he is 3-8. I thought you would kick out of me having Rudolph since you are a Vikings fan. Guy gave me 20 points on Thanksgiving! lmao 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would go with Ajayi @NFLfan for my final answer but I will feel bad if I tell you wrong. The 12 team league I am in is tight, I am 7-4, one other person is 7-4, and we have 4 others that are 6-5, then several at 5-6 LOL. The guy I am playing this week is really the only person out of it, he is 3-8. I thought you would kick out of me having Rudolph since you are a Vikings fan. Guy gave me 20 points on Thanksgiving! lmao 

Yeah I was gonna say him too

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

10 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

No worries. I like Ajayi but he has disappointed the whole year. I was very high on picking up Jamison Crowder, WR Washinton, but decided against it because I thought Juju was going to play. :( Crowder scored over 20 points in the game against the Giants on Thursday. 

I am no longer in first place but I have the same record as you, 7-4. The guy at the top is 8-3. This is the first week that I am not either first or tied for first. 

My guys who have been dependable all year are Russell Wilson (highest scoring player in FF) and Zach Ertz, TE Eagles. Rams D/ST have also been good but I sat them (playing Saints) in favor of Ravens D/ST (playing Texans) this week. Ravens have had 3 shutouts this year!

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

17 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

So, I decided to play Jamaal Williams and not Ajayi since Ajayi has hurt me most of the year. As I suspected, the Eagles played Clement and Blount more. And Ajayi had a fumble. He scored 3 FF points.

It is the end of the first quarter, Jamaal Williams has 12.6 points. :D

It turned out that it did not really matter who I chose because after the afternoon games, I was leading my opponent by 25 points and I still had 3 guys yet to play. My opponent has no players yet to play. He was hurt by Crabtree being ejected from his game without having scored any points. Also, Fournette did not have a good game, FF-wise.

8 hours ago, NFLfan said:

So, I decided to play Jamaal Williams and not Ajayi since Ajayi has hurt me most of the year. As I suspected, the Eagles played Clement and Blount more. And Ajayi had a fumble. He scored 3 FF points.

It is the end of the first quarter, Jamaal Williams has 12.6 points. :D

It turned out that it did not really matter who I chose because after the afternoon games, I was leading my opponent by 25 points and I still had 3 guys yet to play. My opponent has no players yet to play. He was hurt by Crabtree being ejected from his game without having scored any points. Also, Fournette did not have a good game, FF-wise.

Yeah I was 50/50 on that decision, glad you went with your gut feeling because I was wrong.