Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TN vs Jags & Hou. vs. Cinn Week II

King Colt

Who to root for in the Titans vs. Jacksonville? The game is at Jacksonville if they still have a stadium. The Texans are badly damaged with five starters having concussions and per the radio this morning it is "rumored" Brian Cushing's brain is bleeding. Obrien said all five of those players will not play.

So, if the Texans fall to the Bengals who stunk in week one, who do you root for in the Jags -Titan game?  My take is an 0-2 Titans will be better for the Colts unless the Jags are for real. Fornette is for real but Bortles probably not. So with a Colts victory over the Red Birds and Houston & Jags fall it could be three teams are 1-1 and Houston 0-2. (stop laughing, it could happen)

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I'm all for the Bengals winning. But Andy Dalton will have to stop playing like Andy Dalton. Seriously, what the heck was up with him?  

I need Andy Dalton to play like Andy Dalton for at least one more game...lol. 

14 hours ago, King Colt said:

Who to root for in the Titans vs. Jacksonville? The game is at Jacksonville if they still have a stadium. The Texans are badly damaged with five starters having concussions and per the radio this morning it is "rumored" Brian Cushing's brain is bleeding. Obrien said all five of those players will not play.

So, if the Texans fall to the Bengals who stunk in week one, who do you root for in the Jags -Titan game?  My take is an 0-2 Titans will be better for the Colts unless the Jags are for real. Fornette is for real but Bortles probably not. So with a Colts victory over the Red Birds and Houston & Jags fall it could be three teams are 1-1 and Houston 0-2. (stop laughing, it could happen)

You know I'll actually take the Titians to win. So everybody can be 1-1.. I'd like to optimistic. But we are probably going 0-2 Sunday. So let's just say a game back haha