Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kareem Hunt

danlhart87

15 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The kid is gonna be good.  If tonight is any indication look out

I REALLY wanted Hunt. Kid is going to be a stud. I've realized that I sometimes get a feeling while watching certain RB's tape, that they just have "it" to be a really good RB. I got that feeling with Jay Ajayi and also with Kareem Hunt. I didn't with Mack and I hope I'm wrong....lol

1 hour ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

I also had him on my bench:Cry:However I had Tyreek Hill as my flex player so I got 26.8 points.  The Chiefs looked really good I think they will win the AFC West.

In my money league, I had Tom Brady, Patriots Def, and Stephen Gostkowski starting because usually the defending champions win the first game of the year, and Kareem Hunt was on my bench..  The other guy had Tyreek Hill and Brandin Cook, so I'm falling behind 30-37 at the moment.  The KC Chiefs were a pleasant surprise punching the Patriots in the mouth, no doubt, hopefully I can win this week.

10 hours ago, Shive said:

I REALLY wanted Hunt. Kid is going to be a stud. I've realized that I sometimes get a feeling while watching certain RB's tape, that they just have "it" to be a really good RB. I got that feeling with Jay Ajayi and also with Kareem Hunt. I didn't with Mack and I hope I'm wrong....lol

Well, other people have had opposite feelings, so we'll see. 

11 hours ago, Shive said:

There was a thread in teh draft section somewhere in which we talked about running backs that would likely be drafted in the 3rd or later and my top 3 were, in order, Hunt, Mack and Hill (link copied below).  If you don't have that feeling yet, just wait for it.  From what I saw from Mack, he's not quite there yet, but you can see the explosiveness that made him so attractive from the first time I watched his tape.

4 hours ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

I also had him on my bench:Cry:However I had Tyreek Hill as my flex player so I got 26.8 points.  The Chiefs looked really good I think they will win the AFC West.

Losing Berry for the year is going to hurt their defense.  Also, I am not sure if KC offense was that good, I think the Pats defense was just THAT bad

• 3 weeks later...