Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roosevelt Potts

crazycolt1

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's a long way off what his image is. Not much information on the details.

It was cool to hear that he still lives near Indy.    Did he do anything in the area?   Sell cars, guest appearances? 

4 hours ago, Myles said:

It was cool to hear that he still lives near Indy.    Did he do anything in the area?   Sell cars, guest appearances? 

He is probably less known by current fans than Zach Crockett.    The manning crowd never saw them play

I only know of him from the Tecmo Super Bowl games....

The Colts on those games have JEFF GEORGE who is a pick throwing machine if you're playing with them or against them. Potts also is a fumble machine too in that game. I usually swap him for Rodney Culver.

Most INT's I ever threw with George by playing as the Colts - 4, vs the Buffalo Bills and lsot 31-17 since one of them was a pick six. 

Most INT's caught by playing against the Colts - 6!!! Rod Woodson is the Tecmo Super Bowl god, and Darren Perry and Carnel Lake had some bomb interceptions thrown to them in that same game. lmao

12 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

He is probably less known by current fans than Zach Crockett.    The manning crowd never saw them play

He's lucky to have a unique name.   Any Colts fans over 40 would know who he was.    If he wanted, he could have had a job at any number of places.   Any big car lot.   Most other large companies as well.   It's amazing how even the most obscure local athletes can turn it into a job.    I have a large machinery rep who only got his job (and he admitted it) because he played basketball at IU.   He played for Knight.   Averaged 3 points in his 4 year career, but it pretty much guarantees him a job.   Sean Kline.

When people talk about how college football players should get paid, they forget about this stuff.    Any player who played for Ohio State can get a job in Ohio.    At minimum have a huge advantage over anyone else.