Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Red Sox Cheating Scandal Highlights How Pats Stay on Top

Archer

I'm requesting this to be locked by an administrator. Not because it's yet another Patriots thread and is bashing, but because it's bashing a city and targeting them over a different sport and simply beating the dead horse of yelling "cheaters". We can talk about New England as a team, without bashing the city of Boston and it's people. This is low and you know it, we are better than this.

9 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

I'm requesting this to be locked by an administrator. Not because it's yet another Patriots thread and is bashing, but because it's bashing a city and targeting them over a different sport and simply beating the dead horse of yelling "cheaters". We can talk about New England as a team, without bashing the city of Boston and it's people. This is low and you know it, we are better than this.

Not sure he is bashing the city of Boston but I agree and at least it needs to be moved

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Sox caught using Apple Watch to steal signals and use them in game.  What is it about those Bostonians?  Anyone who thinks the Pats' string of success is coaching or that Brady is the GOAT is ignoring all the cheating...

Not sure but ask this man, since he is from Indiana and happens to well, coach a Boston team. WOW, imagine that!!!!!!!

stevens.jpg

1 hour ago, Synthetic said:

Everyone is a victim.  My goodness.

Well if the Red Sox have been cheating against the Yankees they certainly are doing a bad job with what they are getting in return. I seen the Red Sox get creamed against the Yankees a few times recently.

Just as long as the Celtic stay clean I am good since I got a big big weakness for those bad boys in green and their stud coach.

• Nadine locked this topic