Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pick One Upset In Week One

King Colt

3 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

Jaguars over Texans. 

A lot of things going on with Houston obviously and no way they can be fully prepared and focussed on the game. 

Depends on how Fournette's foot is but I could see this happening.

You're right. Leonard "the NFL is too easy" Fournette is going to rush for 300 yards and 5 TDs. 

In all seriousness, I think it's possible. It's week 1, the Texans have a ? at QB. Bortles sucks though, so it'll be on Fournette's shoulders.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Jets still swept us last season, we're down to just McCoy for offense, the offense does not look good at all in general, and my tendency to never give the Bills any benefit of the doubt.

Just saw that Tyrod was still in concussion protocol. Bills may be trying to tank, but that Jets roster is devoid of talent, outside of a couple pieces. I think the Bills still win, although it'll probably be an ugly game.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Jets still swept us last season, we're down to just McCoy for offense, the offense does not look good at all in general, and my tendency to never give the Bills any benefit of the doubt.

I passed on McCoy in one draft to go for DeVonta Freeman. Just didn't have the confidence to pull the trigger on him in that Bills offense. What do you think of the Bills' offense this year?

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I passed on McCoy in one draft to go for DeVonta Freeman. Just didn't have the confidence to pull the trigger on him in that Bills offense. What do you think of the Bills' offense this year?

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPy3QZQqGtDcrja/giphy.gif

It's gonna be ugly. The whole Watkins for Matthews trade is not zero-sum. Watkins could stretch the field, Matthews doesn't have that ability. Plus, can't imagine Matthews being too productive this year if the Bills put him at #1 and have either the defense's #1 CB on him or doubled up. Also lost Woods in the offseason who was pretty reliable and a good go-to person on 3rd down. Really don't see the passing game doing anything this year and everything will probably be on McCoy's shoulders. There's nothing at WR this year and with that I can't see Tyrod being any better this year.

I could see the Saints beating the Vikings. Saints defense looks good. AP coming back to MN but I don't know how much he will play... I won't pick against my team.

My pick:

Dolphins over the Bucs

Bucs are loaded on offense. Love OJ Howard. But Miami is playing at home and I have lots of confidence in Adam Gase. Bucs will have a good year but will start 0-1. 

45 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Technically it is right? lol Vegas has made the Rams the favorites..

But I'm going crazy.. I'm waaay off the Atlanta train this year. BIG super bowl hangover for them.. Bears over Falcons

I think the Colts should beat the Rams and would not call it an upset. However, the Colts do have injuries to key guys; so, maybe it would be. 

On 9/5/2017 at 7:39 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Technically it is right? lol Vegas has made the Rams the favorites..

But I'm going crazy.. I'm waaay off the Atlanta train this year. BIG super bowl hangover for them.. Bears over Falcons

You're not alone. Although I don't see Chicago beating them, I don't have Atlanta going .500, let alone making the playoffs. They had a ton of holes last year and were fortunate to  get Seattle at home, and avoid Dallas in the playoffs. 

I got em at 7-9. 

On 9/4/2017 at 3:28 PM, NFLfan said:

My pick:

Dolphins over the Bucs

Bucs are loaded on offense. Love OJ Howard. But Miami is playing at home and I have lots of confidence in Adam Gase. Bucs will have a good year but will start 0-1. 

Since this game is postponed, I will take Seattle over Green Bay.