Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do your job 2 tonight on NBC @ 7pm EST

eseae

yeah, they just had to trade for  a potential starting QB because  they couldn't adequately plan for lucks delayed return that they had to have seen was a possibility for months..........great job.  

and they gave up a guy they drafted in the first round  that was supposed to be luck's new big wr threat, and got squat out of him when he wasn't hurt. two for one deal, bad drafting and bad coaching. Yeah, great job.

we been to the playoffs how many times since the deflatgate game? yeah, great job.

we've been a .500  for two years... yeah, great job

when the last time we won the afc south?  yeah, great job.

I have zero confidence Pagano et al can turn this around, the whole situation with Luck is a micro chasm of the problem. no planning, no sense of urgency, no direction.

Call the pats cheaters all you like, you know its nonsense. they have a great organization that is 5 steps ahead of everyone else 9 times out of ten. the worst thing you can say about them so far this year is Knoy ealy didn't work out, and all he cost them was sliding down the draft 8 SPOTS.  

they lost Edelman and it wont be a huge problem...if we lost Hilton we'd be 2-12...

I remember when the colts were feared across the league, now we're an afterthought.

yep, nice job..........I feel 7-9 coming this year. will that be a great job?

1 hour ago, eseae said:

yeah, they just had to trade for  a potential starting QB because  they couldn't adequately plan for lucks delayed return that they had to have seen was a possibility for months..........great job.  

and they gave up a guy they drafted in the first round  that was supposed to be luck's new big wr threat, and got squat out of him when he wasn't hurt. two for one deal, bad drafting and bad coaching. Yeah, great job.

we been to the playoffs how many times since the deflatgate game? yeah, great job.

we've been a .500  for two years... yeah, great job

when the last time we won the afc south?  yeah, great job.

I have zero confidence Pagano et al can turn this around, the whole situation with Luck is a micro chasm of the problem. no planning, no sense of urgency, no direction.

Call the pats cheaters all you like, you know its nonsense. they have a great organization that is 5 steps ahead of everyone else 9 times out of ten. the worst thing you can say about them so far this year is Knoy ealy didn't work out, and all he cost them was sliding down the draft 8 SPOTS.  

they lost Edelman and it wont be a huge problem...if we lost Hilton we'd be 2-12...

I remember when the colts were feared across the league, now we're an afterthought.

yep, nice job..........I feel 7-9 coming this year. will that be a great job?

:troll:

Ive been a colts fan for along time, but I also recognize greatness when I see it. what the pats have done will never be duplicated.

our team was right there with them and fell by the wayside........yet we all applaud everything they do. we are like pats fans with our blind loyalty, except we give it to those who don't deserve it....  

3 hours ago, eseae said:

Ive been a colts fan for along time, but I also recognize greatness when I see it. what the pats have done will never be duplicated.

our team was right there with them and fell by the wayside........yet we all applaud everything they do. we are like pats fans with our blind loyalty, except we give it to those who don't deserve it....  

Your posting history disagrees

On 9/3/2017 at 4:36 PM, eseae said:

We as fans have no control over what our teams do....As much as we would like to think otherwise, we don't....

The first one was brilliant.     Completely sensational.

The odd thing is that Belichick,  who is paranoid about giving out information, allows NFL Films complete access to his team and the behind the scenes moments to document what they do.

It showed how the Pats predicted that if Seattle got down around the goal line late in the game,   they'd go to the formation and play that they ran.    New England certainly scouted them well.      It showed how New England couldn'ts top that play once in practice in the week leading up to the actual SB.     The only time the Pats stopped the Seahawks was in the game itself.    

So,  New England has another great story to tell with their comeback vs. Atlanta.

If I were an NFL owner,  I'd insist that my coaches watch the game.    I'm sure there are things to learn form how NE does it's business.     If NE is giving out info,  then since this is a copycat league,  feel free to learn what you can.

Good things for viewers (even if you're not a Pats fan)  that Belichick is such a huge fan of NFL Films.     He loves those guys.      And football fans are better off for that....

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:44 PM, Synthetic said:

We as fans have no control over what our teams do....As much as we would like to think otherwise, we don't....

True, but when our team makes boneheaded moves, we can disagree with them.....you telling me you're OK with everything that's happened- or not happened, like firing pagano? Im not.

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, jvan1973 said:

Look at his post history

I genuinely went to have a quick look thinking it might not be as bad as you made out, but oh my word.....

Literally every single post is on a thread directly related to the Patriots, except one, which is about Victor Cruz!

Is there a more Patriots fan thing to say, when pretending not to be a Patriots fan than this.....

esea.PNG