Sign in to follow this  
Colts1324

Andy Lee?

I don't believe this has been posted yet, but we just got exactly what we needed. A big-time punter on the open market. I believe we should jump at this opportunity ASAP. 

17 minutes ago, NorthernColt said:

unlikely were making any noise this year, might as well just develop our young punter and hope he can become a mainstay for years to come.

Agreed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Ballard thinks he makes the team better then yes. Don’t care that he bullied another grown man. 
    • Honestly, I think we're "in trouble" at CB now anyways. Even if one likes our starting CB's, we lack depth. Besides, I think Breeland's better than Wilson if healthy. At the very least, Wilson is a little bit of an unknown at the moment. 
    • Supposedly we received trade offers for Brissett.  Ballard said no probably to hedge agains Luck not being ready. If Luck returns fully recovered you can bet he will be gone next year and we will sign an older veteran backup.  If he has a good preseason we could easily get another 2nd. rd. pick at a minimum to help finish the rebuild.  Especially since next years QB class is not that great. 
    • If he is CB1, we are in trouble. He would not even be CB2 for the Redskins now. Even though they traded Kendall Fuller for Smith, they have  Norman, they signed Quinton Dunbar to an extension and then acquired Orlando Scandrick in free agency. Add Fabian Moreau and there just wasn't room for Breeland anymore.  That's why he was an FA. If he is CB2 at best for us, I'd feel better.   In 2016 PFF showed he was #1 slot CB in the league-   https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/washington-redskins/one-surprising-stat-shows-bashaud-breeland-may-be-better-suited-slot   A Falcons article reported this above as well (before he got hurt) and about maybe getting him for their Nickel back. But added-
        "Breeland isn’t without his blemishes on the field either. His eight penalties last season tied him for fourth among all DBs (Robert Alford had seven, as a reference point). He also has his fair share of bad games and has been susceptible to giving up big plays and big stat-lines in the past."   I wonder if his pay demands have dropped any (like Ryan Grant?) after he is healthy?    
    • I’ll wait till Colts.com releases theirs
  • Members

• Albaby

Albaby 225

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 1,063

• VaAllDay757

VaAllDay757 379

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 907

• DillyDilly

DillyDilly 781