GusBus24

Seahawks Entertaining Offers For Jeremy Lane CB

Recommended Posts

I hear the Seahawks are entertaining offers for Jeremy Lane CB, Alex Collins RB and Jermaine Kearse WR. I think again if Davis is going to be out awhile the Colts need to look at CB help and Jeremy Lane might not be a bad option.

 

 

Operating with a glut of talent at several positions, Seattle has been gauging the returns they might get for cornerback Jeremy Lane, running back Alex Collins and wideout Jermaine Kearse, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see us taking a look at Lane. Maybe even Alex Collins possibly. His former RB coach at Arkansas is our RB coach.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No to Kearse. I'd be fine with Lane, as long as it's not too high. Collins can probably be picked up after being cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

They need o-linemen. Trade them Clark for Lane?

We need o-line as well.  Why would we trade a potential starter.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

We need o-line as well.  Why would we trade a potential starter.

Clark has been relegated to the bench and has been awful in preseason. He's on the roster bubble. Perhaps a change of scenery would benefit him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

We need o-line as well.  Why would we trade a potential starter.

You know, because we might need a back up CB now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

We need o-line as well.  Why would we trade a potential starter.

Well, RT was his job to lose and it looks like he lost it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Clark has been relegated to the bench and has been awful in preseason. He's on the roster bubble. Perhaps a change of scenery would benefit him. 

I have yet to see a Depth Chart to support anything you have said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Clark has been relegated to the bench and has been awful in preseason. He's on the roster bubble. Perhaps a change of scenery would benefit him. 

im not so sure he's lost his starting spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, buccolts said:

You know, because we might need a back up CB now.

And what about the line and protecting the QB.  You know, we might need them too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, richard pallo said:

Well, RT was his job to lose and it looks like he lost it.

Says who??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clarks not on any roster bubble. Dont buy that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaColts85 said:

I have yet to see a Depth Chart to support anything you have said.

 

Well Vujnovich has started the past 2 games at RT and is practicing with the ones. Clark has been running with the 2nd team at LT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boiler_Colt said:

 

Well Vujnovich has started the past 2 games at RT and is practicing with the ones. Clark has been running with the 2nd team at LT.

Still have yet to see him as a backup.  No depth chart or Pagano saying this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

And what about the line and protecting the QB.  You know, we might need them too.

 

Plus I think Clark still has promise. He is probably the most talented OT on this roster, just needs properly coached up. Perhaps also disciplining him more often when he has a horrible penalty. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If not starting the past 2 games or playing with the 2nd team doesn't convince you then idk man. Doesn't mean he can't win it back but "Depth Chart" that was released a month ago doesn't mean much. Vujnovich has not been great, but he's played miles better than Clark so far.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

 

Plus I think Clark still has promise. He is probably the most talented OT on this roster, just needs properly coached up. Perhaps also disciplining him more often when he has a horrible penalty. 

Yeah. Pagano really called him out for that one penalty.  He usually doesn't do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BProland85 said:

 

Plus I think Clark still has promise. He is probably the most talented OT on this roster, just needs properly coached up. Perhaps also disciplining him more often when he has a horrible penalty. 

Not to mention he is still the potential starter and at worst our top back-up for the Tackle spot.  Trade him?? That is crazy!

 

Plus we would be trading for a CB that played a lot of nickel or slot and if on the outside they play a zone base.  Playing the man coverage is different, especially the press man and staying right in the WR's hip pocket from the line of scrimmage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont see much that Vujnovich has been significantly better at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Well, RT was his job to lose and it looks like he lost it.

 

 

Lost it today.     Doesn't mean he won't get it back.

 

He's way too young and too talented to be giving up on now....

 

I wouldn't do that deal at all.     That's an easy no thank you on that idea....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, krunk said:

Clarks not on any roster bubble. Dont buy that.

You're probably right , but with cuts coming from other teams and his apparent step backwards and the loss of his job to Vujnovich?  Very surprising IMO.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GusBus24 said:

I hear the Seahawks are entertaining offers for Jeremy Lane CB, Alex Collins RB and Jermaine Kearse WR. I think again if Davis is going to be out awhile the Colts need to look at CB help and Jeremy Lane might not be a bad option.

 

 

Operating with a glut of talent at several positions, Seattle has been gauging the returns they might get for cornerback Jeremy Lane, running back Alex Collins and wideout Jermaine Kearse, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Thursday.

 

Considering Dodd works in the Colts front office now & came from Seattle, I definitely think they'll inquire about Lane, that's just basic due diligence. Not sure what I'd justify giving up for him, but it's certainly worth a look.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

 

Plus I think Clark still has promise. He is probably the most talented OT on this roster, just needs properly coached up. Perhaps also disciplining him more often when he has a horrible penalty. 

Now I don't think Clark is as bad as a lot of people on this forum say, but what in the world has he done where anyone can say he is the most talented OT on the roster?

 

If he was the most talented he'd be the starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you are ridiculous. Clark is the classic case of a young lineman who has barely played. There's going to be some UPS and DOWNS. Its not like he hasn't had any good blocks. Who in the heck was talking about trading Haeg last year when he was getting beat? Nobody was that's who.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to see who the Ravens cuts will be. They are stacked on defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.