Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks Entertaining Offers For Jeremy Lane CB

I hear the Seahawks are entertaining offers for Jeremy Lane CB, Alex Collins RB and Jermaine Kearse WR. I think again if Davis is going to be out awhile the Colts need to look at CB help and Jeremy Lane might not be a bad option.

Operating with a glut of talent at several positions, Seattle has been gauging the returns they might get for cornerback Jeremy Lane, running back Alex Collins and wideout Jermaine Kearse, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Thursday.

1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

And what about the line and protecting the QB.  You know, we might need them too.

Plus I think Clark still has promise. He is probably the most talented OT on this roster, just needs properly coached up. Perhaps also disciplining him more often when he has a horrible penalty. 

If not starting the past 2 games or playing with the 2nd team doesn't convince you then idk man. Doesn't mean he can't win it back but "Depth Chart" that was released a month ago doesn't mean much. Vujnovich has not been great, but he's played miles better than Clark so far.

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Plus I think Clark still has promise. He is probably the most talented OT on this roster, just needs properly coached up. Perhaps also disciplining him more often when he has a horrible penalty. 

Yeah. Pagano really called him out for that one penalty.  He usually doesn't do that. 

Just now, BProland85 said:

Not to mention he is still the potential starter and at worst our top back-up for the Tackle spot.  Trade him?? That is crazy!

Plus we would be trading for a CB that played a lot of nickel or slot and if on the outside they play a zone base.  Playing the man coverage is different, especially the press man and staying right in the WR's hip pocket from the line of scrimmage.

15 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Well, RT was his job to lose and it looks like he lost it.

Lost it today.     Doesn't mean he won't get it back.

He's way too young and too talented to be giving up on now....

I wouldn't do that deal at all.     That's an easy no thank you on that idea....

1 hour ago, GusBus24 said:

I hear the Seahawks are entertaining offers for Jeremy Lane CB, Alex Collins RB and Jermaine Kearse WR. I think again if Davis is going to be out awhile the Colts need to look at CB help and Jeremy Lane might not be a bad option.

Operating with a glut of talent at several positions, Seattle has been gauging the returns they might get for cornerback Jeremy Lane, running back Alex Collins and wideout Jermaine Kearse, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Thursday.

Considering Dodd works in the Colts front office now & came from Seattle, I definitely think they'll inquire about Lane, that's just basic due diligence. Not sure what I'd justify giving up for him, but it's certainly worth a look.

58 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Now I don't think Clark is as bad as a lot of people on this forum say, but what in the world has he done where anyone can say he is the most talented OT on the roster?

If he was the most talented he'd be the starter.

Some of you are ridiculous. Clark is the classic case of a young lineman who has barely played. There's going to be some UPS and DOWNS. Its not like he hasn't had any good blocks. Who in the heck was talking about trading Haeg last year when he was getting beat? Nobody was that's who.