Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!  :)  Our Indianapolis Colts finally won their first preseason game of the year at the Steelers last Sunday, so the Colts have a chance to finish their preseason schedule at 2-2, as the host the annual Interstate 74 preseason finale rivalry, as they host the visiting Cincinnati Bengals at LOS (the building).

Scott Tozien reportedly will start the game at QB, before the reserve and backup players, veterans and free  agents, be allowed to receive maximum playing time. Players that are on the bubble will try to audition and evaluate in front of their coaching staffs to make the cut from the current 90-man, to the final 53-man regular season roster, plus practice squad, by Saturday afternoon, 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

Good luck to the reserve players making the final cut to 53, and GO COLTS!!!!!    :rock::cheer::coltslogo::1colts::colts::coltslogo::cheer:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

I wonder if Hooker and Mack will play. 

Regarding Mack, I would think they would like to get some burn out of Richardson & Llorens.  I doubt they know the whole playbook, so could be a very vanilla offense we run tonight.  Is Pope still hurt?

I doubt Hooker plays more than a series.  Just my opinion.

Thanks LOS !!  Will be interesting to see alot of the bubble guys play and what they have to contribute. Hoping for a good game and most of all, no injuries.

Does anyone know if the FOX59 station in indy streams the game online? 

GOOOO Colts !!!

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

This issues with the feed

Bummer.  I hope they at least give us some attention, unlike the Dallas announcers did.  Pitt did a good job.  They knew us pretty well.  With all of these new numbers I never know who's making plays, haha.

Just now, HOF19 said:

Love the amount of takeaways we are getting !

Just now, RollerColt said:

This defense I tell ya, we may give up yards but who cares when we recover the ball!

Yeah, if nothing else, the D is making plays this year.  Hopefully the trend continues in the regular season.