4 minutes ago, Superman said:

Yeesh. 

Let them overpay for a guy who cant stay on the field and plays like crap recently even if he does play.

5 minutes ago, Superman said:

Yeesh. 

I think YEESH is an understatement! $9 mill a year for him? IDK I guess we will see but that seems to be way way to much. I think he just wanted to play the Browns twice a year haha

1 minute ago, GusBus24 said:

I think YEESH is an understatement! $9 mill a year for him? IDK I guess we will see but that seems to be way way to much. I think he just wanted to play the Browns twice a year haha

I would have been ok with bringing him in but not for that much money that is way overpaid.

It has been previously stated but again the nice thing with Ballard so far is the no panic spending.  9mil/year for him is crazy.

59 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

It has been previously stated but again the nice thing with Ballard so far is the no panic spending.  9mil/year for him is crazy.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.  This is one crazy league to figure out.

• Like 1

Seems high.

what are we paying vontae?

the steelers should know his value as well as anyone but browns.  They dont tend to overpay either so who knows.

if he stays healthy , deal has value. The steelers are also making a run now and are DESPERATE at CB. 

2 hours ago, Superman said:

Yeesh. 

Pretty much exactly what I thought he'd get, apparently there were others willing to pay more...

I see the appeal but Joe Haden is done there will several young CBs cut we can take a look at that will do more for the team with less cost . Past performance means nothing today 

The Steelers secondary just got outplayed by Scott Tolzien. You know they're desperate for any cornerback help.