Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Roster Moves (Countdown to 53)

TKnight24

21 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

What?  We're literally in the "sports" section of the internet...  :scratch:  so how was I supposed to know that this:

was supposed to be funny?  :pokerface: 

Sorry for jumping down your throat, I didn't realize you were joking.  Next time, maybe try adding an emoji or a smiley face or a "haha" or something.  That would have helped avoid confusion.  Hope that helps.  :shake:

You are right-I should add a sarc when applicable.

1 minute ago, TDewar1987 said:

You're probably correct. They will probably cut players based on who becomes available if there are a bunch of players on our roster the Colts feel are on the border.

I would think they'd sign/agree to terms with a FA before we cut someone they're going to replace?  I don't know, just figuring we don't want to cut a guy then not be able to sign the FA they're supposed to be replaced by.

21 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

He's probably cut. I don't see us keeping 4 QBs and he's clearly not as good as Tolzien or Morris.

18 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You have to ask

I guess the sarcasm didn't shine through on this one.  I thought it was quite obvious - guess not, lol.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I would think they'd sign/agree to terms with a FA before we cut someone they're going to replace?  I don't know, just figuring we don't want to cut a guy then not be able to sign the FA they're supposed to be replaced by.

Yeah that's a good point. Who knows how it'll all unfold in the next 6 hours.

6 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

You're probably correct. They will probably cut players based on who becomes available if there are a bunch of players on our roster the Colts feel are on the border.

Problem with that theory though is everyone is gonna wait till 4 to cut players. 

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

This being the cut to 53, I don't see that being a factor or much of one

Just now, csmopar said:

You know, if they DO NOT activate Luck from the PUP, I'm gonna time the milliseconds it'll take for this forum to implode....

probably at 4:00 and .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds. The forum will divide itself by zero and cancel out the universe and we will all cease to exist. 

5 minutes ago, MTC said:

Never would have thought back in April that Jon Bostic outlasts Sean Spence. 

A lot of us were high on Spence, don't think anyone including Ballard thought he'd be the odd man out, but it speaks volumes to guys like Morrison & Edwin Jackson stepping up after a year under their belts.

Young LB core, hopefully they continue to grow