Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trading Dorsett opens a spot for JoJo

Brett Snyder

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

It means when you're that small,  your margin of error and making the team is paper thin....

And he had value as a returner,  right up until he had three fumbles in game 4 of the pre-season.

That finsihed him.      Maybe he's on the 53 next year.     But I'm good with him on the PS.      Doesn't mean he doesn't have a future with the Colts...

Ok you got me there the 3 fumbles were not good but I still think unlike bray he had value and more than bray as a returner and as a receiver.

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

Ok you got me there the 3 fumbles were not good but I still think unlike bray he had value and more than bray as a returner and as a receiver.

And I think we'll likely see that ability in 2018.     So, he spends a year on the PS and works on not fumbling.

I wouldn't even rule out Natson playing for the Colts this year....     just not at the start....

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

And I think we'll likely see that ability in 2018.     So, he spends a year on the PS and works on not fumbling.

I wouldn't even rule out Natson playing for the Colts this year....     just not at the start....

I remember Pagano telling Brazil after he fumbled in his first game "son fumbling is worse than death."  I don't think we can underestimate what those three fumbles did to Natson's chances of making the roster.  

Still I am not going to be shocked to see him back on the PS and maybe even on the roster before the year is over.