Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Colts Mock Draft

• round 1 pick #1 Andrew Luck {this is a gimme} round 2 pick#34 Dontari poe {Dre Kirkpatrick and Cordy Glenn would be nice here also} round 3 pick #65 wr Tommie Streeter {6'5 with 4.4 is just to good to pass up} round4 pick #97 C Ben Jones georgia {Saturdays replacement} round 4 COMPENSATION for Sessions pick around 128 Levi Adcock oklahoma st. {probably better suited for a guard} round 5 ss Aaron Henry wisconsin round 6 cb Dequan MENZIE ALABAMA {I THINK GRIGS will bring over Ladariuos Webb and Rucker and Thomas will step up next year so this is just insurance} round 6 compensation for Charlie Johnson Brandon Brooks OG {YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH DEPTH AT OLINE LIKE LAST YEAR PROVED| ROUND 7 TE Brian Linthicum Michgan ST, {JUSt in case we let Dallas go}

I think we need to go defense. We don't need a C because we have Pollak and Richard. We have more holes on defense that we need to fill

I agree, Center isn't as big a need as gaurd unless a stud center is there. Pollak can fill in nicely at his natural position I believe. Like the Poe pick if he's there. I'll admit that I don't know anything about Tommy Streeter other than he's tall and supposedly fast.

• round 1 pick #1 Andrew Luck {this is a gimme} round 2 pick#34 Dontari poe {Dre Kirkpatrick and Cordy Glenn would be nice here also} round 3 pick #65 wr Tommie Streeter {6'5 with 4.4 is just to good to pass up} round4 pick #97 C Ben Jones georgia {Saturdays replacement} round 4 COMPENSATION for Sessions pick around 128 Levi Adcock oklahoma st. {probably better suited for a guard} round 5 ss Aaron Henry wisconsin round 6 cb Dequan MENZIE ALABAMA {I THINK GRIGS will bring over Ladariuos Webb and Rucker and Thomas will step up next year so this is just insurance} round 6 compensation for Charlie Johnson Brandon Brooks OG {YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH DEPTH AT OLINE LIKE LAST YEAR PROVED| ROUND 7 TE Brian Linthicum Michgan ST, {JUSt in case we let Dallas go}

kirkpatrick would be nice, and i would have to go with the mock drafts that i have seen where it has Poe going in the first round to cinci. so maybe Kirkpatrick could fall to indy in the second roung. but thats if he even falls out of the first round. But i agree with 21isuperman, the main focus after taking luck with the first pick should be strictly defense, if they need an Olineman they can try to get one out of FA and bring a vet in to block for the rookie.

I think we need to go defense. We don't need a C because we have Pollak and Richard. We have more holes on defense that we need to fill

i agree with that but i also would not want my franchise qb to have a shaky o-line. By the way what do you think of Tommie Streeter i follow your responsese and respect your opinion so am curious. This guy might be the gem in this draft.

i agree with that but i also would not want my franchise qb to have a shaky o-line. By the way what do you think of Tommie Streeter i follow your responsese and respect your opinion so am curious. This guy might be the gem in this draft.

I don't follow college ball too closely, but I did a little reading up on him and it seems like a solid pick. Big, tall receiver who can jump like mad and can run like the wind. If Wayne does leave, I don't expect us to go after a WR in FA, so it would be a good idea to get a WR in the draft. Personally, depending on what talent is available, I think our picks should go:

1 - Luck

2 - best SS or CB available

3 - best SS or CB available, whichever wasn't taken in the 2nd

4 - best DT or WR available

4 - best DT or WR available, whichever wasn't taken in the 2nd

5 - best available of either IOL, KR/PR, any defensive position for our new scheme

remaining rounds - best player available

Four round mock draft:

1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

2. Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis

3. Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami

4. George Iloka, FS , Boise St. (Can play strong saftey)

we have the first 3 the same so you knpw a little about Tommie Streeter everything i see on him spells superstar