Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck.... so whtat

AustexColt

Having been following Colt McCoy who was a UT QB and got hurt during the  National Championship... and his father went into the locker room at half time and pulled his son off the field. Then Coach Brown caved and the Longhorns lost a game which I think it was winnable. I think Oliver Luck is doing one on Andrew and Oliver is not just some regular dad but an NFL exec who worked the Europe circuit. AD candidate for big universities and has alot of pull. Contrary to Archie, Oliver is a meddling parent and that is bad for Andrew. 

12 minutes ago, AustexColt said:

Having been following Colt McCoy who was a UT QB and got hurt during the  National Championship... and his father went into the locker room at half time and pulled his son off the field. Then Coach Brown caved and the Longhorns lost a game which I think it was winnable. I think Oliver Luck is doing one on Andrew and Oliver is not just some regular dad but an NFL exec who worked the Europe circuit. AD candidate for big universities and has alot of pull. Contrary to Archie, Oliver is a meddling parent and that is bad for Andrew. 

5 minutes ago, Nadine said:

What the heck? What do you base this on?

BAN THE TROLL! He's a troll, go look at his post history.

5 minutes ago, AustexColt said:

I accidentally hit and posted this note which I would like to retract. I had no right to challenge Andrew and Oliver in this manner. I am sorry. 

How do you accidentally write a 6 line post??  Man, that is one crazy keyboard you own...better call an exorcist quick! 

• Nadine locked this topic