Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What would you do?

MarquisJ

1 minute ago, Coffeedrinker said:

division is still weak.  And yup Pags record outside the division is not good.  that is why I'm not making the case that Pagano is a good HC, only that he's not as incompetent as many on this forum try to make it sound.  

But the division didn't matter when they staged a comeback win against KC, or wins against the Bengals and Broncos the following year.

its just hard to credit chuck for some of those big wins

mathis laid the wood on peyton in indy, that pretty much won us the game.  against KC luck had a bad first half, but him and ty had an unbelievable second half.  plus they had tons of injuries in that game, colts fans dont really talk about that very much 

winning in denver in the playoffs was big, i credit the whole team including chuck for that one

11 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

its just hard to credit chuck for some of those big wins

mathis laid the wood on peyton in indy, that pretty much won us the game.  against KC luck had a bad first half, but him and ty had an unbelievable second half.  plus they had tons of injuries in that game, colts fans dont really talk about that very much 

winning in denver in the playoffs was big, i credit the whole team including chuck for that one

So bad losses are Chucks fault but good wins he had nothing to do with (other than 1)?  That doesn't pass the logic test.

Maybe the problem is not Pags, maybe Luck's inconsistency is the issue.

1.  Play Morris with the ones some in game three

2.  Really crack down on penalties and turning the ball over.

3.  Keep focusing on getting turnovers.

4.  Stop calling shotgun plays on 3rd and short.  I don't care if you pass on that down but at least make the other team think about the run.

5.  Figure out ways to get TY the ball.  When he has big games the Colts tend to win.

6.  Call an exterminator to take care of this injury bug they have.

okay the last one is a joke.

20 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

So bad losses are Chucks fault but good wins he had nothing to do with (other than 1)?  That doesn't pass the logic test.

Maybe the problem is not Pags, maybe Luck's inconsistency is the issue.

i wasnt really focusing on specific games, you brought them up

i just wonder what does chuck bring to this team,  its usually obvious with the good coaches

dungy built a defense with his guys that got us to a couple super bowls.  somebody like mike tomlin maximizes his offensive talent. belichick is a game planning genius.  andy reid is pretty good at offensive game plans

what does chuck do well?

4 hours ago, aaron11 said:

i just wonder what does chuck bring to this team,  its usually obvious with the good coaches

dungy built a defense with his guys that got us to a couple super bowls.  somebody like mike tomlin maximizes his offensive talent. belichick is a game planning genius.  andy reid is pretty good at offensive game plans

what does chuck do well?

Two things Chuck does well: Chops wood and schticks to the process.

6 hours ago, aaron11 said:

what does chuck do well?

Once again, I'm not arguing that Pagano is a good coach.  I just don't believe he is completely inept and I don't think it was an accident or only because of others that he won 11 games in his first three seasons (2 season if his rookie season doesn't count).

On 8/22/2017 at 8:15 AM, WERC82 said:

Crush players for poor performance, blow up coordinators for bad play calling and stop with the cliches, slogans and PC pressers. Quit being a "players coach" and start being a disciplinarian that excepts nothing but perfection in every little detail. 

How can he get on coordinators for bad play calling? When he makes stupid mistakes himself. 

15 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

1.  Play Morris with the ones some in game three

2.  Really crack down on penalties and turning the ball over.

3.  Keep focusing on getting turnovers.

4.  Stop calling shotgun plays on 3rd and short.  I don't care if you pass on that down but at least make the other team think about the run.

5.  Figure out ways to get TY the ball.  When he has big games the Colts tend to win.

6.  Call an exterminator to take care of this injury bug they have.

okay the last one is a joke.

Don't and never mind..it's hopeless. I mean this team is not looking good at all going into this first game and especially without Luck.