King Colt

Falcons Stadium's Chick-fil-A Closed on Sundays!!

King Colt    873

The restaurant has never opened on Sundays yet the Falcons have opened on in their stadium. Their is a symbolism somewhere in this. No birds will be eaten here on Sundays?

• Like 1

Chrisaaron1023    349
6 hours ago, King Colt said:

Their is a symbolism somewhere in this. No birds will be eaten here on Sundays?

lol I never thought about it like that! But chick-fil-A won this.. how much did it cost for them to be brought in and they might be opened 3 times a year?

J@son    5,993
On 8/17/2017 at 6:56 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol I never thought about it like that! But chick-fil-A won this.. how much did it cost for them to be brought in and they might be opened 3 times a year?

their stadium hosts far more events than just Falcons games.  

• Like 1

J@son    5,993
40 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

you're right. absent minded :thinking:

I honestly thought the same thing at first but then read a press elsewhere they indicated that and I was like, oh yeah, duh. Lol. So you definitely weren't the only one :)

• Like 1

Buck Showalter    2,935
On 8/21/2017 at 9:21 AM, J@son said:

True, but non the less it is a bit peculiar that a company that maintains a business model of being closed on Sundays would even entertain the idea of placing a location within an NFL stadium... Seems like a bad use of real estate, lost money on all sides...

• Thanks 1

J@son    5,993
3 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

True, but non the less it is a bit peculiar that a company that maintains a business model of being closed on Sundays would even entertain the idea of placing a location within an NFL stadium... Seems like a bad use of real estate, lost money on all sides...

Who's losing money?  Chik fil a is leavong money on the table by not being open on Sunday, but I'm not seeing how anyone is actually losing money.

Chrisaaron1023    349
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:21 PM, J@son said:

took me a few weeks to think about this lol. but I'm watching Bama and the Noles play in the stadium so chik fil a is open... but! how many events is a football stadium actually holding?? lol don't the usually use NBA/NHL arenas for events??

JPPT1974    412

Yeah as really think that Chick Fil La is trying to always take a stand to close on Sundays for family and church time. But really there are a lot more restaurants to open up in the stadium there.