Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Kelly will miss part of season

TKnight24

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Luck's going to want to play no matter what whenever he gets the go ahead. However, if our O-line continues to look bad even with another signing, and if Ballard is really concerned about his long term health, he's got a tough decision to make.

Of course, if we get Zuddah or somebody and our line looks decent enough, that's fine. But if Tolzien or whoever just keeps getting pummeled I think Ballard will consider holding him out.

1 hour ago, SP_21 said:

The defense has been terrible too. We have needs everywhere. BPA is the only thing we can do

I agree completely with you and was very happy with Ballard's draft.

Finding quality linemen is much easier than finding franchise quarterbacks.

Luck won't make year ten if they don't figure out a solution soon.

49 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I know Luck's going to want to play no matter what whenever he gets the go ahead. However, if our O-line continues to look bad even with another signing, and if Ballard is really concerned about his long term health, he's got a tough decision to make.

Of course, if we get Zuddah or somebody and our line looks decent enough, that's fine. But if Tolzien or whoever just keeps getting pummeled I think Ballard will consider holding him out.

If Luck is ready it will make no difference who the center is. Luck increases the chance of winning and Ballard and or Pagano are not going to sit him if has cleared medical.

You can't babysit or sit him to protect him.

If it does come down to that hopefully Luck will protect himself as best as he can.

I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. These 90/47 individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 20 nights for the next 5 months, to represent you, this the the NFL. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team. 

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Thats nice.  Andrew will have a buddy to hang out with on the bench.

maybe they can play hangman or tic tac toe during games to kill the time.

ps:  i thought horseshoes were supposed to be lucky!?

They can play angry birds on the bench together

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Thats nice.  Andrew will have a buddy to hang out with on the bench.

maybe they can play hangman or tic tac toe during games to kill the time.

ps:  i thought horseshoes were supposed to be lucky!?

We are not going to be any good this season are we? Nothing has went right lately.

5 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

Christ people, he's only going to miss like 4 games;  it's not like he's out for the season.

Not like we have to be at full health to beat the mighty Rams & Browns.  Would a 2-2 record to start off the season be that big of a deal?

I am personally just sick of the key injuries we just keep getting. Our key players cant even stay healthy.