Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck's recovery timeline since 2015

CR91

10 minutes ago, Larry Horseman said:

Anyone listening to JMV? I saw on Twitter he said he has "some Luck content you may consider good news."

Yep, throwing full sized footballs with touch down the field is what I heard. Not high velocity throws but he still said don't expect him week 1.

57 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Crazy to think how bad his injury was, and he still went out and played.

Yeah some guy who sounded drunk called in on JMV today and was kind of talking down on Luck saying he's not as good as he used to be.  That's the vibe I got from him.  I was kind of thinking to myself, didn't he have one of his best years, with a shoulder injury nonetheless????:dunno:

Or, perhaps I'm just delusional......

6 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Crazy to think how bad his injury was, and he still went out and played.

Agreed. No one should ever question his toughness after everything he has played through. It still blows my mind that he beat the Denver defense in 2015 all things considered...

5 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah some guy who sounded drunk called in on JMV today and was kind of talking down on Luck saying he's not as good as he used to be.  That's the vibe I got from him.  I was kind of thinking to myself, didn't he have one of his best years, with a shoulder injury nonetheless????:dunno:

Or, perhaps I'm just delusional......

Not delusional at all! From our viewpoint last year, Luck was back to his 2013-14 form. He was improving on protecting the football, and was starting to spread out the offense more. I still can't believe he played 15 games last year. 

• 2 weeks later...