Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson raring to go

azcolt

Just read an Alabama article saying Trent is in great shape and noting that the Chiefs worked him out last Fall. Given our GM's Chiefs background, could we be his next destination? He and Dorsett could be roommates and inspire each other to new heights.

3 hours ago, azcolt said:

Just read an Alabama article saying Trent is in great shape and noting that the Chiefs worked him out last Fall.

Just read an Alabama article saying Trent is in great shape and noting that the Chiefs worked him out last Fall.

last Fall

LAST FALL

Wow, those Chiefs sure are taking their sweet time signing him! Maybe it's because Trent looks like this:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It's no coincidence that the Colts fortunes have gone downhill since suspending such a great player for an AFCCG, then consequently cutting him in the off-season.  Nor the Browns fortunes since drafting such a force.

It should be obvious to everyone that Trent Richardson has been employing Voodoo-Doll-tactics to sabotage the Colts and the Browns for the past few years.  Revenge forever fresh in his mind.

Whether you acknowledge Trent Richardson as our new overlord or not, we all need to bow to his will and hope that Trent Richardson shows mercy on our undeserving team of blasphemers and heretics.  Have mercy on us Trent, we've not had a winning season since you turned your back on us!

We repent and ask for your forgiveness!  But you're not on the team either... you stink.  Just please bless the team for all the money we gave you, then leave and never come back.  Amen.

6 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Looking at Rotoworld and so far not a single update on Trent Richardson, other than his domestic violence incident at Walmart back in February.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7462/trent-richardson

Geeezzzzzzz Trent really? I didn't hear about this. Yikes.........

On the plus side maybe he found open aisles to run through in Walmart.:dunno:

18 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Looking at Rotoworld and so far not a single update on Trent Richardson, other than his domestic violence incident at Walmart back in February.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7462/trent-richardson

This was a big deal in the media where I live, but then again it's Alabama Roll Tide central down here. 

Trent was an epic bust and many of the locals here were in absolute shock since back in the championship runs, it used to be hotly debated who was the best Bama RB between Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy....When they got that championship in 2011, many argued that Richardson should've got the Heisman that year. 

It's funny to look back at that now and see what a major bust he became. 

On 8/16/2017 at 0:11 PM, azcolt said:

Just read an Alabama article saying Trent is in great shape and noting that the Chiefs worked him out last Fall. Given our GM's Chiefs background, could we be his next destination? He and Dorsett could be roommates and inspire each other to new heights.

Grigson to:flaming:

2 hours ago, teganslaw said:

You mean it was just a dream? Or nightmare, as the case may be.

"Now I do not know if I dreamt I was a washed up overweight narcissistic ex NFL player, or a washed up overweight narcissistic ex NFL player dreaming I was a running back in the league still.."