Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/16/17

TKnight24

3 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

I don't think its a given that Wilson starts, I think Melvin starts.

im kind of hoping wilson doesn't tbh, at least not right away

smart teams and especially veteran QBs will go after him constantly like the lions did

7 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

I'm really pulling for Morris, and hope he gets some major reps over the next 3 weeks so he can show any improvement over last year.  I don't thinks he stays on our practice squad for long, so Walker is the off man out to practice squad.

10 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I'm really pulling for Morris, and hope he gets some major reps over the next 3 weeks so he can show any improvement over last year.  I don't thinks he stays on our practice squad for long, so Walker is the off man out to practice squad.

I'm pulling for Morris too, but unless he gets some first team reps soon he's not making the team. 

Just based on Sundays performance, he looked better than Walker and Tolzein.  But apparently the coaches don't have faith in him. 

I dont think there's any fear of him being snaked from the PS though.  

12 hours ago, CR91 said:

I maybe the minority, but I find this green to CB move weird. You would think with Melvin out, Wilson would be getting the majority of first team reps. Perhaps it is for green to get better at coverage, but we play the rams in less then a month and imo Wilson needs all the reps he can get with the 1s if he is going to start week 1

hard for draft picks to start their first year at cb