Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts waive RB Dalton Crossan

TKnight24

43 minutes ago, il vecchio said:

Another WR?

I'm cool with that cause I think Pope sealed his position Sunday or at least put a nice grip on it 

Gores

Turbin 

Mack 

Pope 

I'm A okay with that backfield 

Sign a WR and just let him compete

2 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

I'm cool with that cause I think Pope sealed his position Sunday or at least put a nice grip on it 

Gores

Turbin 

Mack 

Pope 

I'm A okay with that backfield 

Sign a WR and just let him compete

Yeah I think Pope brought himself some more time.   And I think they must see some type of something in Josh Ferguson for him to still be hanging around.  So Crossan had to go.  The injury didn't help matters either.

3 hours ago, il vecchio said:

Another WR?

Moncrief seems to not be healthy, Dorsett has a hammy and is Dorsett, Aiken supposedly has not lit up TC, and Rogers is still a UDFA in his second year.

Still unsettled at the position going back to Wayne's injury.

But I assume the signing is for depth during TC and Preseason.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @2006Coltsbestever @NFLfan   Kirk has been treated much better and with much more respect than Wentz was treated in Indy. And was showed with Love and truckloads of money in Minnesota, and was defended constantly with much more ferocity by Vikings fans than people defending Ballard in Grievances thread.    it'd be crazy to think of injustice against Kirk for a few minority who criticize his play.    We're Going back and forth on Kirk debate which will go on for eternity, but I struck Gold when I saw recently @Superman explaining how he felt watching Wentz playing with other teams before he got to Indy and how it felt watching him play for Colts when you're emotionally invested with the franchise.    There's no other way to perfectly describe Kirk Cousins' career and his QB play.   For every fan around the NFL, especially for fantasy football fans, Kirk will be a hero. But, when you're emotionally invested in your favourite franchise and Kirk plays QB for your team, you wouldn't come close to understanding how excruciatingly frustrating his play and smartness and game awareness, that all contributes to team missing playoffs many years and even when they qualify, no one sees Kirk as a threat in playoffs. Ever.   Anyway, happy to pass on that frustration over to Falcons fans, they'd know soon. First of all, Kirk takes at least a season to trust his OL, even if you put an elite line and weapons around him, and it's all in his head. I'm going to sit back and read Falcons forums for Fun in 2024 Season! Good Times! 
    • I have no idea how it will all shake out, but I have my popcorn ready.
    • There are no owners in the NFL that are perfect people. Some owner's demons are more public, some not so much, but they all have them. There's much more to the free agency issue and the Colts than most are aware of. There are a lot of intangibles most will never consider. That said, there is more to almost every aspect of any organization that most will ever be aware of. Those are often the things that matter most.  
    • You can't measure what is "right" in a vacuum, or just by "feel". It takes so much more than that. The Colts front office performance is judged in relationship with all the other teams in the NFL. Just trying to objectively align the different perspectives of the scouting and coaching staff requires more sophisticated evaluation methods than what we saw in the video.   It doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling, but I understand this is the way a lot of organizations work.
    • https://www.stampedeblue.com/2024/4/1/24118330/i-pity-the-fool-mock-draft     Trade Colts 2nd round (440)   For   Packers pick 58 and 91 (456)   Packers select Zach Frazier C West Virginia 6'2 314lbs Logic: Packers replace Jon Meyers who gave up 5 sacks and had a pff grade of 55.8   Colts trade pick 58 and Kwity Paye   For   Saints Marshon Lattimore CB 27 years old and a conditional 2025 4th (depending on snaps could be 3rd) From Over the cap The team trading for Lattimore would take on his contract as is. They would have the decision to either pick up the option to defer the cap charges or to simply take all of the hit in 2024. Here is the cost on the cap if the team picks up the option in the contract:   Year Salary Cap Charge Dead Money 2024 $15,000,000 $12,000,000 2025 $18,000,000 $0 2026 $18,500,000 $0 2027 (void) $0 $0 Lattimore has no guaranteed money in his contract after 2024 so there is nothing that would lock a team into him beyond this year. Colts Logic: We wanted some experience in the secondary. We wanted a shutdown corner. So we give the Saints a offer they can not refuse. In the first 2 rounds we address most of our defensive woes. Saints Logic: Saints are switching to a 4-3 defense this year and just let Michael Thomas walk. They have always been cap wizards but this may be the year to start a new with the changes listed above. Lattimore has only played 17 games these past two seasons and even though he's a top 12 CB when healthy he has been dinged up. Kwity Paye can start at DE until Chase Young is healthy.
  • Members

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 2,984

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,151

• TheBlueAndWhite

TheBlueAndWhite 154

• Kirie89

Kirie89 6

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,426

• Behle