Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard Fournette dealing with foot injury

RockThatBlue

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

What did you expect, it's the Jags haha. Everybody they Draft is the next best thing according to the media and those players usually don't pan out. They have had a boatload of Top5 picks. In all seriousness I hope he is ok but it is the Jags. 

On 8/13/2017 at 10:34 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What did you expect, it's the Jags haha. Everybody they Draft is the next best thing according to the media and those players usually don't pan out. They have had a boatload of Top5 picks. In all seriousness I hope he is ok but it is the Jags. 

Why do you hope he is ok? He's in our division and I hope he is out as long as possible and I have him in a money league lol! :) We want him to be out as he's in our division. I hope the injury lasts all year. As long as his livelyhood and health isn't affected permanently, I hope he's out for a long time.

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Why do you hope he is ok? He's in our division and I hope he is out as long as possible and I have him in a money league lol! :) We want him to be out as he's in our division. I hope the injury lasts all year. As long as his livelyhood and health isn't affected permanently, I hope he's out for a long time.

That is a good point, I am sure the other 3 teams in our Division aren't feeling sorry for us with Luck being injured and now Kelly as well.

I would never really want to wish injury on a player, especially a rookie, but him missing a chunk of the season would be a massive boost for us in terms of the AFC South as, not only do they lose a real threat in Fournette, it means the ball is in Bortles' hands even more!

I am sure Marrone himself even answered the question of "how many times would you ideally want to throw the ball in a game" with "zero"!

Says it all.