Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis vs Sammy Watkins Week 1

TKnight24

17 minutes ago, BCoop said:

Rams still need to find someone to throw to him.

It will be a problem if we can't get to the QB. We were beat by them once before, 38-8. Still have nightmares about that game. Tavon Austin caught 2 TDs and returned a punt 98 yards for a TD. I know that was a couple seasons ago, but I know it still won't be easy for us.

Rams still need to find someone to throw to him.

That is definitely part of the equation:thmup:...I just can't wait for the season to start and to see how this team responds.

Remember the Rams QB Kellen Clemens?

Neither does anyone else, but he lead a Rams team that beat the Colts. If we can't get to the QB, we're going to have a rough time.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

This game instantly becomes more difficult with the addition of Sammy Watkins. Even a bad QB can throw to a guy like him. Colts secondary will be tested right off the bat. I say bring it on. Need some revenge for that 38-8 curb stomping in 2013. My god that game was awful

That game shocked the hell out of me to be honest. I thought we would win that pretty easily at home and they thrashed us!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah even if Tom somehow couldn't play, with Jimmy G they would still go 11-5. Nobody else in that Division is capable of doing so. With Tom they will be 13-3 or 14-2.

Yeah they won't go 16-0. I don't think that'll ever happen again. Not just for them but any team