Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post your "Way too Early " 2018 Mock's

Here's another mock I just completed.  I gotta say if our draft went like this (without any trades), I'd be super happy.  Have fun ripping it.

3: R1P3
QUENTON NELSON
NOTRE DAME
36: R2P4
LB MALIK JEFFERSON
TEXAS
67: R3P3
WR SIMMIE COBBS JR.
INDIANA
106: R4P4
EDGE TYQUAN LEWIS
OHIO STATE
142: R5P3
RB NICK CHUBB
GEORGIA
182: R6P4
DL SCOTT PAGANO
OREGON
222: R7P3
EDGE ANDREW TRUMBETTI
NOTRE DAME
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Coltivated said:

Trade down one spot with the browns and get s second and six round. Then again with the jets at six for their second and filth round picks. 

Rd1pk#6  Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/S, Alabama

Rd2 pk# 36 Orlando brown tackle

Rd2 pk #37 billy price gaurd ohio State

Rd2 pick#39 Josh Allen ilb Kentucky 

Rd3 pick#106 harold Landry olb Boston college 

Rd#4 bpa running back

Rd#5 bpa 

So on and so on 

If we get Landry at 106 I may not live to see it bc I’ll lose my mind if they don’t pick him sooner 

OT ORLANDO BROWN - 88.1% grade.  Finally coming to a conclusion that an OT HAS to be our first pick based on many simulations ran todate.  May not be the ideal OT of choice but for the time being Orlando should continue in his late father’s career path of being our long term RT. 
OKLAHOMA

DL HARRISON PHILLIPS - 90.3% grade
STANFORD

EDGE HERCULES MATA'AFA - 87.7% grade. Viewing as a 3/4 OLB hoping he can adjust with coaching but love his high motor non-stop playing until the whistle blows type.
WASHINGTON STATE

RB SONY MICHEL - steal this late imo. Always said he reminded me of a Saquan Barkley clone.  If he makes it past Round 2 I would be surprised. 
GEORGIA

WR TREY QUINN - 90.9% grade - The kid can catch
SMU

CB NICK NELSON - 89.4% grade - great at breaking up pass just wish he had the hands for INTs.
WISCONSIN

TE DALLAS GOEDERT - called a sleeper and a mismatch

As many times I continue to run the simulator it never fails to show me that we need to find ILB, OG, and Safety during free agency.  Justin Pugh would be ideal but his “I want to win and I want to win now” remark may take him off the Colts list.

One good thing about this draft  class is its overloaded with quality RBs allowing other talented players to be displaced. 

Take an early stab at it. Didn't draft a RB, frankly just wasn't sure where we would take one. Two prospects I like the most outside of the first round are the WR Hamilton and ILB Jewell. 

R1 P3

a) Bradley Chubb- OLB, NC State- just need more playmakers- sacks, TFL’s, etc

b) Quinton Nelson- G, Notre Dame- solidifies the inside of the OL with Kelly, need less pressure and more running lanes.

R2 P36

a) Braden Smith, OG, Auburn- brings strength and great pass blocking to the interior  “Per CFB Film Room, Smith allowed just one sack and four hurries on 387 pass blocking snaps through the SEC Championship Game in 2017”  https://nflmocks.com/2018/01/04/braden-smith-ol-auburn-2018-nfl-draft-scouting-report/

b) Sony Michel, RB, Georgia- burst and big play ability, a lot like Mack, just more aggressive

R3 P67

a) Josey Jewell, LB, Iowa- upgrade at ILB, had 11 PBU’s this season

R4 P106

a) Daesean Hamilton, WR, Penn State- every scouting report says- “sure handed”, wow, a Colts WR with sure hands, that would be a welcome sight. More of a possession WR, but good blocker. Would pair nicely with Hilton. Thinking Reggie Wayne type receiver?

R5 P142

a) Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia- stout run blocker who can move/pull

R6 P182

a) Kameron Kelly, CB, San Diego State- tall CB with man to man coverage skills 

R7 P222

a) Chris Worley, ILB, Ohio State- almost wouldn’t be a Colts draft without an Ohio State player

I will go on record saying if we stay at #3 it is to draft Bradley Chubb.  If we trade back and he and Barkley are still there it is because he think Chubb will still be there (depending how far we move back) or we have our eyes on the OL guy that should still be there with the odds towards the end of the top 10 spots.  If we trade back I doubt we go back any further than AZ and that is a reach because the Cards would have to give us a haul.  Jets are more likely as the furthest back we go.

Hopeful team to be trade partners is still the Bills.  Give me both #1's and there #2 + picks.  That would be pretty nice honestly.  Possibilities are endless.

Been slacking but here’s my latest guess:

1. Bradley Chubb, DE- I’m not hopping on the Chubb train but I realize Barkley could be gone sooner, and this is a pick I haven’t tried yet

2. Will Hernandez, OG- If we miss on Nelson, this is another guard who could be just as good. Plays nasty like Nelson.

3. Jerome Baker, ILB- Baker didn’t have the season we expected but he’s s highly athletic ILB who will excel in coverage. Can play in a 3-4 or 4-3.

4. Royce Freeman, RB- A back to pair with Mack. Can run Between the tackles.

5. Matthew Thomas, ILB- Developmental player with athletic upside. Will excel on special teams early on

6. KC McDermott, OT/OG- A flex player to provide O-line depth and compete at RT

7. Blace Brown, CB- Late Round CB for STs and depth.

• Like 1

*I believe we will solidify the offensive line in free agency as well as other positions*

Round 1: S. Barkley if he's there. If not, B. Chubb

Round 2. H. Landry DE/OLB

Round 3. T. Edmunds LB

Round 4. M. Jefferson LB

Round 5. C. Okorafor OT

Feel free to butcher me and my mock. My skin thick.

I can't stop doing those:

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
VIRGINIA TECH

RB RONALD JONES II
USC

WR MARCELL ATEMAN
OKLAHOMA STATE

OT ALEX CAPPA
HUMBOLDT STATE

CB DUKE DAWSON
FLORIDA

EDGE LORENZO CARTER
GEORGIA
  • Like 2

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

LB RASHAAN EVANS
ALABAMA

WR CALVIN RIDLEY
ALABAMA

RB SONY MICHEL
GEORGIA

CB AMARI COLEMAN
CENTRAL MICHIGAN

OT CASEY TUCKER
STANFORD

G TAYLOR HEARN
CLEMSON

I'll bet everything, that this doesn't happen. But I'ld be okay with it.
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2018 at 11:42 AM, Defjamz26 said:

Been slacking but here’s my latest guess:

1. Bradley Chubb, DE- I’m not hopping on the Chubb train but I realize Barkley could be gone sooner, and this is a pick I haven’t tried yet

2. Will Hernandez, OG- If we miss on Nelson, this is another guard who could be just as good. Plays nasty like Nelson.

3. Jerome Baker, ILB- Baker didn’t have the season we expected but he’s s highly athletic ILB who will excel in coverage. Can play in a 3-4 or 4-3.

4. Royce Freeman, RB- A back to pair with Mack. Can run Between the tackles.

5. Matthew Thomas, ILB- Developmental player with athletic upside. Will excel on special teams early on

6. KC McDermott, OT/OG- A flex player to provide O-line depth and compete at RT

7. Blace Brown, CB- Late Round CB for STs and depth.

Just to the bolded, I think he's one of the most underrated backs in the country. I think he's as versatile as any of the top backs coming out. I like that pick there.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:03 PM, Mr_486lo said:

*I believe we will solidify the offensive line in free agency as well as other positions*

Round 1: S. Barkley if he's there. If not, B. Chubb

Round 2. H. Landry DE/OLB

Round 3. T. Edmunds LB

Round 4. M. Jefferson LB

Round 5. C. Okorafor OT

Offensive line the rest of the way.

Here is my latest version with the expected hiring of McDaniels as HC...

Trade - Indy trades #3 overall pick to NYJ for their 6th overall, and two 2nd round picks. (NY could want to move up to get their guy at QB or they might covet someone like Fitzpatrick at 3 overall. This move puts Indy in perfect position to draft Chubb just before Tampa would most likely take him at 7.)

Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State 
Round 2 Pick 4: Tremaine Edmunds, OLB, Virginia Tech 
Round 2 Pick 5 (NYJ): Will Hernandez, OG, Texas-El Paso 
Round 2 Pick 17 (NYJ): Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville 
Round 3 Pick 3: Braden Smith, OT/OG, Auburn 
Round 4 Pick 4: Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State 
Round 5 Pick 3: Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia 
Round 6 Pick 4: Cedrick Wilson, WR, Boise State 
Round 7 Pick 3: D.J. Reed, CB, Kansas State 

Analysis - Indy gets their pass rusher to build around in Chubb. If he tests well at the combine, I could see his stock being similar to Bosa. With Eberflus coming in, I could see Ballard wanting to give him a piece to build around on defense, and Chubb would fit perfectly playing the DeMarcus Lawrence role. All of a sudden this team can get after the QB pretty well with Chubb, Sheard, Simon, and Basham. 

Ballard gets a talented ILB in Edmunds to man the middle of the defense playing sideline to sideline. Also in round 2, major help is brought in with Hernandez at OG, while the CB position is upgraded with Alexander who can compete immediately for a starting job along with Melvin and Wilson. 

Round 3 I have us getting Braden Smith who competes for the starting RT spot right away. 

Round 4 I have us getting the power back with speed to go along with Mack, and I could also see McDaniels wanting to bring in Dion Lewis for his screen and 3rd down packages.

Round 5 a guy I really like who is underrated is OG Isaiah Wynn. He could fight for a starting OG spot pretty quickly.

Round 6 Indy gets a WR who has flown under the radar a bit in Cedrick Wilson. 

Round 7 Ballard gets some added depth in the secondary. 

• Like 1

Sign in FA:
Andrew Norwell

Taylor Gabriel

Paul Richardson

Ezekiel Ansah/DeMarcus Lawrence

Pick 3 for 7, 38, 69

7. Roquan Smith LB
36. Harold Landry DE
38. Will Hernandez OG
67. Sony Michel RB
69. Dallas Goedert TE
100. Christian Miller LB
131. Royce Freeman RB
164. Mike Hughes CB
195. BPA

15 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Trade - Indy trades #3 overall pick to NYJ for their 6th overall, and two 2nd round picks. (NY could want to move up to get their guy at QB or they might covet someone like Fitzpatrick at 3 overall. This move puts Indy in perfect position to draft Chubb just before Tampa would most likely take him at 7.)

Analysis - Indy gets their pass rusher to build around in Chubb. If he tests well at the combine, I could see his stock being similar to Bosa. With Eberflus coming in, I could see Ballard wanting to give him a piece to build around on defense, and Chubb would fit perfectly playing the DeMarcus Lawrence role. All of a sudden this team can get after the QB pretty well with Chubb, Sheard, Simon, and Basham. 

Ballard gets a talented ILB in Edmunds to man the middle of the defense playing sideline to sideline. Also in round 2, major help is brought in with Hernandez at OG, while the CB position is upgraded with Alexander who can compete immediately for a starting job along with Melvin and Wilson. 

Round 3 I have us getting Braden Smith who competes for the starting RT spot right away. 

Round 4 I have us getting the power back with speed to go along with Mack, and I could also see McDaniels wanting to bring in Dion Lewis for his screen and 3rd down packages.

Round 5 a guy I really like who is underrated is OG Isaiah Wynn. He could fight for a starting OG spot pretty quickly.

Good draft of it happens but, I don’t expect Hernandez to be there.  I’ve seeb him go in the first.  If he’s there in the second it would be a huge get.  I don’t know much about the OLB you have us chosing.  Is he a 3-4 or 4-3 guy?  I’m pretty sure we will be a 4-3 team going forward.

On 1/18/2018 at 6:14 AM, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

Good draft of it happens but, I don’t expect Hernandez to be there.  I’ve seeb him go in the first.  If he’s there in the second it would be a huge get.  I don’t know much about the OLB you have us chosing.  Is he a 3-4 or 4-3 guy?  I’m pretty sure we will be a 4-3 team going forward.

The LB Tremaine Edmunds projects as a ILB at the next level. He is a sideline to sideline guy who can also occasionally rush the passer. 

Here's Jon Ledyard's mock:

https://www.ndtscouting.com/ledyard-pre-senior-bowl-mock-draft/

And the pick for the Colts:

3. Indianapolis Colts – Bradley Chubb, EDGE, N.C. State

This might be the most no-brainer pick in the entire draft, as Chubb is arguably the best player in the class, and the Colts are in desperate need of an elite pass rusher. Chubb has the ability to win outside, through and inside offensive linemen, and his hand usage is reminiscent of Joey Bosa’s a few years ago.

Not many defensive ends feature the all around game Chubb offers, and while he might not light up the combine, he’s going to be an excellent pro.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2018 at 4:11 PM, BProland85 said:

Without being able to take FA into account this may be my favorite mock so far.

On 1/17/2018 at 4:11 PM, BProland85 said:

Wow, this is probably my favorite mock. Nice job!

I love these mock drafts. they're all cool. having said that, I think everyone needs to look at what Ballard did last year and realize that there's a really good chance he drafts players that aren't on any lists at this, maybe even guys we've never heard of before.

last year,

First round. we pick 15 overall and SHOCK --- three really high rated players have slipped. LOTS of us drooled at the idea of picking Ruben Foster OR Jonathon Allen. he picks Malik Hooker over both (this fits his previous team's draft history. KC always seemed to be picking DBs and OL

Second round --- picks a big CB quincy wilson --- highly rated, seems to fit draftnik's slots

Third round --- Basham --- a lot of us love it; a pass rusher --- but not a name on lots of draftnik's lips.

Fourth round --- by trading Ballard ends up with THREE fourths. First, picks Zach Banner, OL, fits a need, notably tho, a T, not a guard, draftniks hate 'em, and eventually, he gets cut before training camp. Next, Marlon Mack, he slots right for draftniks, fills a need. Last, he picks a HUGE DT, that literally NO-ONE has heard of, Grover Stewart, from Albany-freakin-state. 

Fifth round --- more trades, ends up with 2 picks. First, another player completely off the radar, and our THIRD DB of the draft, Nate Hairston, a WR who shifted to CB as a senior (one of our best draft picks). Finally, Ballard drafts Anthony Walker, a LB that lots of draftniks thought would have been drafted in the third or fourth round.

So, what to make of this? I predict we end up with more than the 7 picks we have now, but not necessarily because we trade down in the first. I think we draft more OL and more DBs. I think we HAVE to spend a high pick on a pass rusher. But, lastly, doesn't Saquan Barkley feel like a bigger, faster vision of Marlon Mack?

just sayin

• Like 1

I hate predicting trades, but we seem more than 50% likely to trade our pick.  My non-blockbuster trade is with the Broncos, we get their 2nd and one of their 3rds (they should get a 3rd round compensatory) to move down 2 spots.  

1) Bradley Chubb, OLB, NC St.

2) Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia

2) Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon.  Didn't expect to take an OT this early, but I recently fell in love with Crosby and think he could be a LT heir apparent and a competitor for the RT spot.

3) Trey Quinn, WR, SMU.  He's Cooper Kupp with speed.

3) Josh Allen, RB, Notre Dame.  A young Frank Gore.

4) Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa.  THE star of the EW Shrine game.  Mayock says he's fast and quick. 

5) Chris Worley, ILB, Ohio St.  Mayock says he was always in the right place at EW Shrine.

6) Natrell Jamerson, FS, Wisconsin.

7) Curtis Cothran, 5-Tech DL, Penn St.

Colts trade down and acquire an additional 2nd and 3rd rounder in 2017

Rd1: Quenton Nelson OG (Notre Dame)

Rd2: Rashaan Evans ILB (Alabama)

Rd2: Mike Hughes CB (Central Florida)

Rd3: Sony Michel RB (Georgia)

Rd3: Oren Burks ILB (Vanderbilt)

Rd4: Cedric Wilson WR (Boise State)

Rd5: Kameron Kelly CB (San Diego State)

Rd6: Brett Toth OT (Army)

Rd7: Jordan Martin S (Syracuse)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, austriancolt said:

Colts trade down and acquire an additional 2nd and 3rd rounder in 2017

Rd1: Quenton Nelson OG (Notre Dame)

Rd2: Rashaan Evans ILB (Alabama)

Rd2: Mike Hughes CB (Central Florida)

Rd3: Sony Michel RB (Georgia)

Rd3: Oren Burks ILB (Vanderbilt)

Rd4: Cedric Wilson WR (Boise State)

Rd5: Kameron Kelly CB (San Diego State)

Rd6: Brett Toth OT (Army)

Rd7: Jordan Martin S (Syracuse)

Other than Nelson, Evans, and Michel, I think the rest are reach picks. And I'd hope to address pass rush in this draft so I'd probably swap the Burks pick for someone like Ogbonnio Okoronu from Oklahoma. 

On 1/21/2018 at 4:06 PM, Archer said:

I hate predicting trades, but we seem more than 50% likely to trade our pick.  My non-blockbuster trade is with the Broncos, we get their 2nd and one of their 3rds (they should get a 3rd round compensatory) to move down 2 spots.  

1) Bradley Chubb, OLB, NC St.

2) Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia

2) Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon.  Didn't expect to take an OT this early, but I recently fell in love with Crosby and think he could be a LT heir apparent and a competitor for the RT spot.

3) Trey Quinn, WR, SMU.  He's Cooper Kupp with speed.

3) Josh Allen, RB, Notre Dame.  A young Frank Gore.

4) Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa.  THE star of the EW Shrine game.  Mayock says he's fast and quick. 

5) Chris Worley, ILB, Ohio St.  Mayock says he was always in the right place at EW Shrine.

6) Natrell Jamerson, FS, Wisconsin.

7) Curtis Cothran, 5-Tech DL, Penn St.

I don’t think we can afford to wait to draft an ILB in the 5th. You have to get one earlier than that.

I personally believe the team needs as much top end talent as possible and am hoping to trade back a couple times to accumulate as many chances as possible at selecting difference-makers. I am also under the assumption that Ballard will try to fix the line in free agency and therefore didn't address it until late in the draft.

I would first trade the 3rd pick to the Jets for the 6th and 37th picks. Then I would trade the 6th pick to the Bills (assuming theres a quarterback they want) for the 21st, 22nd and 53rd picks as well as Shaq Lawson. If there is a possibility to trade for Bobby Wagner, as mentioned elsewhere, then I send the 53rd pick for him as well. From there my draft would look something like this:

1st Round, Pick 21

Derwin James, SS, FSU

1st Round, Pick 22

Arden Key, OLB, LSU

2nd Round, Pick 36

Trenton Thompson, DT, Georgia

2nd Round, Pick 37

Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M

3rd Round, Pick 67

J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland

4th Round, Pick 100

Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida

James becomes the answer to oppossing tight ends and running backs which have plagued the Colts in the past. Key would hopefully become the Colts edge rusher of the future. Thompson is added to a strong D-Line to push the pocket from the interior. Kirk and Callaway are added to help round out the receiving corp with Hilton. Jackson is either added depth or a future starter at corner.

This is not an insult to anyone, because I would love Tremaine Edwards, plus several other players mentioned in the rounds picked, and I assume many are being done in a simulator. Unfortunately, Edwards being the best example, he will not be there in the 2nd barring an injury or something wrong with his medical report.

He is 19 years old, and has one of the highest projected ceilings. Best ILB in the draft, and should test extremely well at the combine. I expect to see his name in the top 10, but first round I think is a given if nothing I mentioned before happens. He is a stud, and the more you read about him, you see why. Jeremiah's breakdown of him was very good.

Now I realize last year many really good prospects fell quite a bit, but it was because there were so few offensive prospects at the top, that they were snatched up and let some really incredible defensive talent fall, and we were the lucky recipient of that. This year, I am hoping the QB's, Chubb, Barkley allow us to trade down 2 to 3 spots and pick up at least an extra 2nd or 3rd. Then I would look to move back into the first late and pick one of the talented players who will inevitably fall. Unfortunately it won't be Edwards. If we moved back into the 7-10 spot, Edwards could be the player we select, although I would probably go with Quentin Nelson if he is still there. Still a lot of time to go.

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

RB SONY MICHEL
GEORGIA

EDGE JALYN HOLMES
OHIO STATE

LB DARIUS LEONARD
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

S TRAYVON HENDERSON
HAWAII

181: R6P4
CB GREG STROMAN
VIRGINIA TECH

221: R7P3
CB KAMERON KELLY
SAN DIEGO STATE

Would like to see us trade back with the Washington Redskins 13th/3rd (2200-1150=1050)

Acquire 2 round round pick 2018 (450 points)

Acquire 3 round round pick 2018 (205 points)  

Next years 2019 2nd round pick (450 points)

2018 Draft (minus add comp picks)

13) OT Orlando Brown (Connor Williams)

35) RB Sony Michel

45) ILB Darius Leonard

67)  DL Jalyn Holmes

77) WR Trey Quinn

99) SS Trayvon Henderson

131) 4-3 DE Justin Lawler (SMU)

163) CB Greg Stroman

195) CB Kameron Kelly

Assumption we focus on Offensive players in FA

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Early February mock:

1: R1P3

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NC STATE
2: R2P4

TE DALLAS GOEDERT
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
3: R3P3

G ISAIAH WYNN
GEORGIA
4: R4P4

OT ALEX CAPPA
HUMBOLDT STATE
5: R5P3

RB KALEN BALLAGE
ARIZONA STATE
6: R6P4

EDGE KEMOKO TURAY
RUTGERS
7: R7P3

LB FRED WARNER
BRIGHAM YOUNG

As you can see I decided to go with the consensus pick at #3, but then I went into addressing the offense with the next 4 picks. I picked two of my favorite O-linemen from the senior bowl - Isaiah Wynn and Alex Cappa and I picked Dallas Goedert to be our big mismatch TE in the Kelce mold. I think McDaniels would love to have such weapon in his toolbelt. Kalen Ballage is somewhat of an old crush of mine that I cannot seem to let go. He had a pretty bad season this year, and in general he's never really performed to what his physical attributes and traits would suggest as a RB, but he is a tremendous route runner and pass-catcher from the backfield and this again is something McDaniels seems to love to use in his offense - versatile backs who can do multiple things and line up at multiple spots, not just run. Kemoko Turay has been suffering injuries in his Rutgers career and this hindered him a lot in his college career. He is extremely twitched up athlete who can win with speed. I expect him to blow up at the combine and might not fall to round 6, but if he's there, IMO he's a good pick up with high upside. He also did really well at the Senior Bowl. Fred Warner is a sideline to sideline LB, who needs to work on his physicality a bit, but again - I see good traits with him. 

Did a first pick mock and if we could walk away with 1/2 these guys i would be ecstatic.

Your score is: 22866 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 6 (NYJ): Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 4: Rashaan Evans, OLB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5 (NYJ): Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado (A-)
Round 2 Pick 19 (DET): Ronald Jones II, RB, Southern California (A-)
Round 3 Pick 6 (S.F.): Will Hernandez, OG, Texas-El Paso (A+)
Round 4 Pick 4: Marcell Ateman, WR, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17 (DET): Holton Hill, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28 (S.F.): Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 6 (S.F.): Brian O'Neill, OT, Pittsburgh (A+)
Round 5 Pick 16 (DET): Andrew Brown, DE, Virginia (A)
Round 6 Pick 4: Poona Ford, DT, Texas (A+)
Round 7 Pick 16 (CAR): Adam Breneman, TE, Massachusetts (A+)
Round 7 Pick 23 (WASH): Michael Hill, DT, Ohio State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24 (CAR): Shaquem Griffin, OLB, Central Florida (B-)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I did a couple more today, in the 1st mock, I am assuming the Colts get Norwell from Panthers in FA.
EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NC STATE
DERWIN JAMES
FLORIDA STATE
LB TEGRAY SCALES
INDIANA
RB JOSH ADAMS
NOTRE DAME
WR DEON CAIN
CLEMSON
DL DAVID MOA
BOISE STATE
LB HERCULES MATA'AFA
WASHINGSTON ST

In the 2nd mock, I am assuming the Colts pick up a pass rusher (Lawrence for example).

QUENTON NELSON
NOTRE DAME
LB ROQUAN SMITH
GEORGIA
CB JAIRE ALEXANDER
LOUISVILLE
LB JEROME BAKER
OHIO STATE
WR ANTHONY MILLER
MEMPHIS
DOMINICK SANDERS
GEORGIA
RB CHRIS WARREN
TEXAS

I'd still prefer a trade back and get more picks, but that's hard to predict.  Rip away.

IND trades #3 overall pick to DEN/NYJ for 1st rd pick, 2nd rounder, and a 4th rounder (Based on who doesn’t sign Kirk Cousins)

#1 overall pick is Barkley RB, Penn State to CLE

ROUND 1: Bradley Chubb EDGE, N.C. State - We trade down. 

ROUND 2: Malik Jefferson OLB, Texas

ROUND 2: (DEN/NYJ): Will Hernandez OG, UTEP

ROUND 3: Tyrell Crosby OT, Oregon

ROUND 4: Darrius Phillips CB, Western Mich.

ROUND 4 (DEN/NYJ): Jaleel Scott WR, New Mexico St.

ROUND 5:  Kalen Ballage RB, Arizona State

ROUND 6: Brett Toth OT, Army

ROUND 7: Shaun Dion Hamilton ILB, Alabama

Yet another one, this one focusing on offense.

RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS
BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE
LB MALIK JEFFERSON
TEXAS
WR DEON CAIN
CLEMSON
DL DAVID MOA
BOISE STATE
CB KEVIN TOLIVER II
LSU

5 hours ago, indyman411 said:

Yet another one, this one focusing on offense.

RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS
BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE
LB MALIK JEFFERSON
TEXAS
WR DEON CAIN
CLEMSON
DL DAVID MOA
BOISE STATE
CB KEVIN TOLIVER II
LSU

Nit a knock on the poster...   but here's another example of how ridiculous these sites are..

Williams, mostly predicted to go in the first,  goes in the 2nd.

Price, mostly predicted to go in the first or second, goes in the third.

Jefferson, mostly predicted to go in the second or third, goes in the forth.

Again...   these games are fun to play but not the least bit realistic.   The people who run them have little to know idea what they're doing.    Seriously.

Here is my latest mock with 1 trade down with the Jets...

Round 2 Pick 4: Rashaan Evans, OLB, Alabama 
Round 2 Pick 17 (NYJ: Mike Hughes, CB, Central Florida
Round 3 Pick 3: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia 
Round 4 Pick 4: Darius Leonard, OLB/ILB, South Carolina State 
Round 5 Pick 3: Adonis Alexander, CB, Virginia Tech 
Round 7 Pick 3: Quadree Henderson, WR, Pittsburgh 

In this scenario I have Ballard signing ILB Anthony Hitchens, OG Zach Fulton, RT Cameron Fleming, and WR Allen Robinson in free agency. Resigns include: Rashaan Melvin, WR Donte Moncrief, Jack Mewhort. 

With this draft, Ballard now has talent and depth at pass rush with Chubb, Sheard, and Basham who I believe will surprise when he moves back to his natural position at DE. OL is improved by adding a stud OG in Hernandez, and potential starters in Fulton and Fleming. LB is more athletic with the additions of Hitchens, Evans, and Leonard. CB is much more deep with adding a speedy, fluid corner in Hughes, as well as a physical lengthy corner in Alexander. And my favorite get in this draft is Sony Michel in the early 3rd, which may very happen. He has been compared to Hunt, who went in the late 3rd round if I remember right. This RB class is again very deep so a guy of Michel's ability could fall to the early 3rd, and give Luck/Brissett a dangerous RB duo of Michel and Mack. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to post a pre-combine mock. I used the Dane Burgler's(NFL Draft Scout) draft board on Fanspeak. So here's what I got:

1: R1P3

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NC STATE
2: R2P4
LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE
3: R3P3
OT JAMARCO JONES
OHIO STATE
4: R4P4
DL NATHAN SHEPHERD
FORT HAYS STATE
5: R5P3
RB KALEN BALLAGE
ARIZONA STATE
6: R6P4
LB TEGRAY SCALES
INDIANA
7: R7P3
WR KOREY ROBERTSON
SOUTHERN MISS

So here we go. I decided to go spray around some new names that haven't been included in my previous mocks. In this one I assume we go heavy on guards in FA but I drafted an OT Jamarco Jones from Ohio state. I think he's somewhat underrated by most mocks I've seen. He reminds me a bit of Taylor Decker. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes in round 2 in the real draft. Here i get him ealry in the third. I don't think that's unreasonable. In round 4 I get the star from the Senior Bowl Nathan Shepherd who was unblockable in Mobile before he injured his hand. He has intriguing traits and potential to develop into a starting interior pass-rusher. We would be lucky if Vander Esch drops to the second having in mind the hype he's been getting recently. Tegray Scales is another quick LB to develop and mold into our linebacking core of the future. Korey Robertson is a very intriguing WR with good run after the catch attributes and he's expected to test well at the combine. 

Here's another draft (I can't stop doing them lol)

QUENTON NELSON
NOTRE DAME
LB ROQUAN SMITH
GEORGIA
LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE
104: R4P4
RB RASHAAD PENNY
SAN DIEGO STATE