Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/10/17 (Welcome Detroit)

TKnight24

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

More worried about how the defense seems to be playing. I know they're young, and Stafford's one of the best, but yeah.

At least with our offense I expect them to struggle with Tolzien in there.

Yeah same here. Sounds like they're doing terrible though, which I didn't expect lol. 

And yuup Tolzien is a garbage can. 

I'm not going to bang this drum too much, but I am going to go on record. There's a very real chance that Luck can't go for a few games, Tolzien stinks it up and the teams season is shot. 

I hope Luck get's well soon, or this season is going to be a wash. I don't see the back-up spot getting shuffled, though it probably should..

Ryan Kelly supposedly no longer working with OL for whatever reason.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's just his shoulder acting up. He gets it worked out a lot, an injury he's dealt with since college and some in the pros. Those can really be nagging.

And nevermind, he was seen limping.

I ain't getting too high or too low over this scrimmage.   I remember when we did those scrimmages against the Bears and we handled them the whole scrimmage but when it came time for the season we sucked for the better part of the year.

12 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Ryan Kelly supposedly no longer working with OL for whatever reason.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's just his shoulder acting up. He gets it worked out a lot, an injury he's dealt with since college and some in the pros. Those can really be nagging.

And nevermind, he was seen limping.

ugh

3 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

ugh

Im not really worried about the defense at this point. The Colts haven't even played one preseason game yet and over half of the defense is newly brought in free agents or young guys who have just joined the team in the past year or two. The more real game reps the better for them.

The offense is a bit more of a problem. Not many new guys and I understand QB play is important but the QB can't do it all. The other guys need to step it up.