Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jonathan Hankins Update

TKnight24

2 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

mildly spraining an ankle is hardly having "ankle issues"

Your right.  It isn't, but.....

I completely get what he is saying.... it seems like our lines always have nagging leg injuries, not that other teams don't, but maybe a bit more for us. 

It is usually a system of biting nails, wishing, praying or whatever.... and hoping we can ...... just in one freaking game..... field a team that includes the people we have on our team that are supposed to make it a good team.  It would be fun.... just for once.

3 hours ago, BR-549 said:

Your right.  It isn't, but.....

I completely get what he is saying.... it seems like our lines always have nagging leg injuries, not that other teams don't, but maybe a bit more for us. 

It is usually a system of biting nails, wishing, praying or whatever.... and hoping we can ...... just in one freaking game..... field a team that includes the people we have on our team that are supposed to make it a good team.  It would be fun.... just for once.

Totally agree in theory here.

But have to say, today's Colts aren't near the old guys in terms of availability (I guess you can count the PM years as old since he's technically retired now).

We KNEW our guys would be there, they were that reliable in terms of rarely missing a start, let alone extended time.

I don't think there's much of that anywhere in the league nowadays. I actually expect injuries because we were lucky for a long time. I think our perspective is a bit skewed because of guys like PM,RW,EJ,MH,JS 

But I totally agree it's a lot of hoping each week.