Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which rookie are you eager to see?

oldunclemark

6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@Qwiz How are the Texans rooks looking to you? In the game tonight, I saw that LB Dylan Cole is playing for the Texans. How is he doing? Will he make the team? I wanted the Vikes to draft him late or sign him as an UDFA.

Hey there! I don't know too much about him myself, but I'm not sure how much playing time he got tonight. I looked up his stat line and it looks like he got a tackle tonight. I think he's gonna have a hard time seeing the field with Cunningham, Cush, and of course McKinney eating up snaps but if you like the guy, I'm sure he has something to offer. I'll be keeping an eye out for him when we play our next game for sure. 

First impressions....

DeShaun Watson:   very athletic..but he's got to get over 'running around and trying to make a play'

That's college football and I dont think it works very long in the NFL.

Obviously a really good scrambler and runner..but he's not all that accurate...which was the scouting report.

Just half of one game...but Tom Savage probably didn't lose his job

Christian McCaffrey....just a natural runner....used the blocking well when he had it..

He does seem small..doesn't he?       didnt break many tackles...if any

They didn't throw a pass to him..not one...he didn't run back a kick (he shouldn't until the season starts)

I didn't see very much yet but I wouldn't play him much more in the pre-season.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 5:14 AM, akcolt said:

I will track all the big names. I am an Irish fan so I keep up with our players. Technically  he was a rookie last year but Jaylon Smith is the guy I most want to see. I will  watch him. Kizer will be easy to follow on SC. 

Onwuala and Cole both UDFA's from ND i was hoping we might look at. I'll keep. an eye out for them.

Then I will keep an eye on guys I was looking at for us  day 3. Guys like Johnson G Elder Kazee King CB's, Lawson Carraway OLB  McNichols Hop and Jones RB then Blair and Gedeon ILB. Those are names off the top of my head I thought Gedeon was a real sleeper on that Michigan D. 

Jaylon is the guy I want to see He didn't play in the HOF game 

Vikings fans were not too pleased when Gedeon was drafted in the 4th round. However he has surprised us. Let's see how he plays in the 3rd game. 

The rookies on the Vikings who are looking the best are: 

Tashawn Bower -- DE, went undrafted (very impressive so far)

Dalvin Cook

Jaleel Johnson -- DT 

Gedeon -- LB 

Pat Elflein -- C/G

Ifeadi Odenigbo --DE

Danny Isidora -- G