Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donte Moncrief has MC sprain

CR91

1 minute ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Considering the coach in question is Pagano, "day to day" could mean he misses the remainder of training camp and the preseason.

:scratch: by god you're right..........panic!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

hate to say this, but if he keeps getting injured, its time to let him walk.... you cant be a stud if youre always injured.  Before anyone points to Luck, WR's are easier to replace than a QB.....

moncrief has a lot of fans on here, but his production so far is replaceable

there are good WRs in every draft

he needs to stay healthy and come closer to hitting his potential

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

hate to say this, but if he keeps getting injured, its time to let him walk.... you cant be a stud if youre always injured.  Before anyone points to Luck, WR's are easier to replace than a QB.....

Same with Geathers...I can already see how his career is going to go, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I hate "cute" cliches.  Cliches are for people trying to act smarter than they really are.

IMO, of course.

That's why Chuck uses them and fortunately it is easy for him to act smarter than he is.

3 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Is that the same shoulder from last year? I wonder if he will play in any preseason games now?

I am reading this news for the first time here, but if it is a MC(L) sprain it is a knee not a shoulder.  Shoulder would be AC sprain

1 hour ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

To follow up on that statement I have been out of town all week and off the forum.  When I logged in I saw the thread and without doing any research just assumed that it was a knee injury.  Since, I have seen that it is in fact a shoulder issue.  

Wasn't trying to call out the poster just posting information.  Probably should have looked into it, but I really like DM and it bummed me out immediately.