Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Tannehill Leaves Practice Early Due To Left Knee

RollerColt

36 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We all know that Adam Gase contacted Peyton when Tannehill went down last year. Now, I bet he goes after Romo if that is the case.

Matt Moore had two big break out games last year when Tannehill went down. As long as they have Moore, they will be fine on offense. This could be his big moment to take the starting job for good. 

Moore has always been solid but hasn't gotten certain breaks. However, remember 2015 when the Cowboys were 2-0, Romo got hurt, 2-6, Romo came back 1 game and freakin balled, 3-6, then got hurt again and they won 1 more game late in the season. The team he came back and beat was the Dolphins lol I bet they remember that. 

9 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Moore has always been solid but hasn't gotten certain breaks. However, remember 2015 when the Cowboys were 2-0, Romo got hurt, 2-6, Romo came back 1 game and freakin balled, 3-6, then got hurt again and they won 1 more game late in the season. The team he came back and beat was the Dolphins lol I bet they remember that. 

Moore took the starting job in Carolina back in 2009 and showed a lot of promise in key wins at the end of the year. It's a shame it ended badly the next year, cause he looked like a legitimate starter half way into the season.