Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 8/3/17

TKnight24

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be unable to post all updates as some have profanity & that goes against forum rules. So in summary of 2 that I can't post, Krieger the new TE made a great catch & Pagano points out he has a candy bar named after him. 2nd one is QB coach speaking highly of Andrew 

Just now, Everyone said:

I still like Bray in that role if he stays healthy

I don't think Bray is going to make it.   He's not much of a receiver and I don't think what he does on special teams will force them to cut Aiken or Dorsett.   I think they'll probably end up going with Chester Rogers again at punt return.  I think it's probably going to shake out  with us keeping Hilton, Moncrief, Rogers, Dorsett, Aiken.  I see them keeping Bray only if we keep 6 WRS.   I've watched a decent amount of tape on Jo Jo Natson and I think he's got some pretty good talent.   He might even challenge Bray for that 6th spot.   We'll see what happens.....

28 minutes ago, krunk said:

I read another article that said Swoope had gotten much better with his blocking and is also running very good routes.   Can't wait to see him live.

I've been an advocate for him ever since we signed him straight from basketball so it's really good to see him picking it up 

Just now, krunk said:

I don't think Bray is going to make it.   He's not much of a receiver and I don't think what he does on special teams will force them to cut Aiken or Dorsett.   I think they'll probably end up going with Chester Rogers again at punt return.  I think it's probably going to shake out  with us keeping Hilton, Moncrief, Rogers, Dorsett, Aiken.  I see them keeping Bray only if we keep 6 WRS.   I've watched a decent amount of tape on Jo Jo Natson and I think he's got some pretty good talent.   He might even challenge Bray for that 6th spot.   We'll see what happens.....

absolutely agree, he has to show much more than just return ability to make this team, just meant before that strictly on KR/PR ability, hes my choice.

6 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

So who is the nickel back then?  I figured Hooker as FS and Butler as Nickel?  I guess not.

Yeah Ted said the other day  Butler is a safety right now but that it could change. Said he could see Hooker and Butler on the field together playing safety even if they both seem best suited as a center fielder type.