Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Retirement/Peytons Super Bowl party gone bad (merge)

Chrisaaron1023

4 hours ago, Gramz said:

I laughed so much watching this....mainly because this was ME to a T that night.  Lol. Too funny.    I am so glad Peyton has a sense of humor...  love him.

I havent watched  a NE super bowl live since we won a SB in '06.  I dvr them, "just in case".  I only then watched the ones that they lost:

i'm serious. I REFUSE to watch that crap.  Its not worth the stress.  I watched the 1st half of last year.  ONLY the 1st half.

i know my limitations.

12 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I havent watched  a NE super bowl live since we won a SB in '06.  I dvr them, "just in case".  I only then watched the ones that they lost:

i'm serious. I REFUSE to watch that crap.  Its not worth the stress.  I watched the 1st half of last year.  ONLY the 1st half.

i know my limitations.

Aren't you lucky... we were having such a good time on here Super bowl Sunday.. before we all watched it crumble.. It was like the Titanic all over again (except for the dying, just incase people are very sensitive I'm sorry)

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Aren't you lucky... we were having such a good time on here Super bowl Sunday.. before we all watched it crumble.. It was like the Titanic all over again (except for the dying, just incase people are very sensitive I'm sorry)

I didnt see Jerome Bettis' fumble and Big Ben's shoestring tackle cuz i was walking up the stairs removing ALL of my Colts gear when my girlfriend started yelling and flipping out.  I came back down only to get false hope and have my heart broke by Mike Vanderslice.

21 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I didnt see Jerome Bettis' fumble and Big Ben's shoestring tackle cuz i was walking up the stairs removing ALL of my Colts gear when my girlfriend started yelling and flipping out.  I came back down only to get false hope and have my heart broke by Mike Vanderslice.

Twist the knife a little harder.. oh God bless Nick Hapers wife...

On 8/9/2017 at 7:55 AM, GoPats said:

I'm not going to say I'm NOT enjoying this for all the wrong reasons... but I'm also not NOT saying it. Was that sufficiently misleading/confusing? :lol:

As a pat fan, can you not admit manning at least has a sense of humor about the rivalry? All the while, being good friends with brady and belichick.

44 minutes ago, life long said:

As a pat fan, can you not admit manning at least has a sense of humor about the rivalry? All the while, being good friends with brady and belichick.

Oh of course! The digs are great, don't get me wrong. 

Did you see Manning at the Rob Lowe Roast? He gave as good as he got, lol...

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, Gramz said:

I laughed so much watching this....mainly because this was ME to a T that night.  Lol. Too funny.    I am so glad Peyton has a sense of humor...  love him.

I couldn't watch beyond the 28-3 TD, even if it is humorous. You're saying that was you to a T, if I was making the video it'd be more of "Pfft, doesn't matter, the Pats still got this."

If you're wondering for this year, I'm already at "Game over, AFC race over, Patriots win"

19 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

I couldn't watch beyond the 28-3 TD, even if it is humorous. You're saying that was you to a T, if I was making the video it'd be more of "Pfft, doesn't matter, the Pats still got this."

If you're wondering for this year, I'm already at "Game over, AFC race over, Patriots win"

I wasn't wondering...... lmao

20 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

When it was 28-3 Falcons I actually thought of you = saying Pats will still win, and they did lmao 

On August 7, 2017 at 11:39 AM, AustinnKaine said:

Enjoy

"House Hunters International is on." LOL! 

I did the exact same thing & changed the channel hoping it would somehow help Atlanta. It didn't. Son of a... haha

Why is the black female fan wearing Falcon colors & rooting for NE? Nobody making the commercial caught that glitch really? I'm surprised. She knows the Patriots colors are silver right? That red more closely resembles the dirty birds or Foxboro throwback uniforms not worn in the SB. 

I wasn't as bad as Buffalo34 but I had some horrible feelings through out that second half. I kept saying how they are going to regret this play and that play choice. My wife was like no way. They won't come back...but once the momentum got going and Atlanta decided to keep throwing and not run and kick field goal etc I knew Tom was going to score....Atlantas defense just wasn't good and NE just shot themselves in the foot in the first half....I knew they wouldn't do that again in the second....and it came true....the only shot I thought Atlanta had was if they won the toss and not give the ball back...but yeah it was over. It would have been different if it involved another team...I mean I didn't think NE would come back and beat Denver last year and was shocked they even scored that last TD...but Atlanta...I knew a wave was coming and it was just going to be whether they can at least put one more score up...and they couldn't.

14 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

lol don't know if i'm late.. but here's another gem haha

That Cooper line cracks me up every time too. It sucks you get overshadowed & taken for granted all the time bro. I want your organs ASAP! 

I know what the punchline is & I still roar like clockwork every single time too. Peyton is the master at dry humor. He truly is. 

14 hours ago, southwest1 said:

That Cooper line cracks me up every time too. It sucks you get overshadowed & taken for granted all the time bro. I want your organs ASAP! 

I know what the punchline is & I still roar like clockwork every single time too. Peyton is the master at dry humor. He truly is. 

Derek Jeter's last line got me real good hahah. "Don't tell Eli, or tell em. I don't care, Screw it" haha :lol:

On August 16, 2017 at 0:13 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Derek Jeter's last line got me real good hahah. "Don't tell Eli, or tell em. I don't care, Screw it" haha :lol:

Exactly C-1023, Peyton's clean cut image makes his bad caboose artificial persona in those commercials even funnier.