Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens Sing A QB From An Indoor League

King Colt

The Ravens signed a QB player from the Kansas City Phantoms of the Indoor Championship Foot ball League. His name is David Olsen and I understand he has almost no playing time there.. This after considering Kaepernick. Not much to add here. Hope Kaepennick got a degree from college.

9 hours ago, King Colt said:

The Ravens signed a QB player from the Kansas City Phantoms of the Indoor Championship Foot ball League. His name is David Olsen and I understand he has almost no playing time there.. This after considering Kaepernick. Not much to add here. Hope Kaepennick got a degree from college.

He is a multi millionaire.  If he is smart with his money,  he will be fine if he never works again

7 hours ago, Synthetic said:

They didn't sign Kaepernick because he could possibly outperform Flacco. Same problem in Seattle....Neither one of those teams wants a QB controversy since they know deep down that their QB's are mediocre at best. 

IMO Wilson is better than mediocre playing for Seattle in their system.

19 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

IMO Wilson is better than mediocre playing for Seattle in their system.

There is a locker room war going on Seattle over Wilson and the Legion of Boom. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000812780/article/warren-moon-seahawks-havent-gotten-over-sb-loss

Had they signed Kaepernick or just any quarterback that could create any competition for him, it would make leverage for Sherman and the defensive players who still blame Wilson for the SB interceptions. The SB decision appears to have destroyed them mentally. 

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Wilson and I feel he only ever gets defended so often cause he has a ring. Seattle's offense was down right poor in many games last year. He's supposed to be "elite" and at times, can't even put 14 points on the board with an offense that has weapons like Baldwin and Jimmy Graham. 

8 hours ago, Synthetic said:

They didn't sign Kaepernick because he could possibly outperform Flacco. Same problem in Seattle....Neither one of those teams wants a QB controversy since they know deep down that their QB's are mediocre at best. 

Now we all know the real reason Kaepernick was not asked by any team, don't we?

1 hour ago, Synthetic said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000812780/article/warren-moon-seahawks-havent-gotten-over-sb-loss

Had they signed Kaepernick or just any quarterback that could create any competition for him, it would make leverage for Sherman and the defensive players who still blame Wilson for the SB interceptions. The SB decision appears to have destroyed them mentally. 

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Wilson and I feel he only ever gets defended so often cause he has a ring. Seattle's offense was down right poor in many games last year. He's supposed to be "elite" and at times, can't even put 14 points on the board with an offense that has weapons like Baldwin and Jimmy Graham. 

Blaming Wilson for the super bowl loss is old news. Sherman and the rest of the defensive players who are still crying over spilled milk are stupid and hurting the team. Wilson didn't call the play that cost them the super bowl so Sherman needs to let it go and quit whining.

Sherman does not need leverage for anything. Just play his position and be a team mate, not a distraction. Last time I heard a defensive player don't run the team.

1 hour ago, Synthetic said:

Blaming Wilson for the super bowl loss is old news. Sherman and the rest of the defensive players who are still crying over spilled milk are stupid and hurting the team. Wilson didn't call the play that cost them the super bowl so Sherman needs to let it go and quit whining.

Sherman does not need leverage for anything. Just play his position and be a team mate, not a distraction. Last time I heard a defensive player don't run the team.

11 hours ago, Synthetic said:

Kaep was benched for Blaine Gabbert.  He isn't better than Wilson or Flacco

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, King Colt said:

Old news and the guy was cut already.