Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Ballard "excited" about WR's

TKnight24

I'm hoping Chester "the DB molester" rogers makes it.

TY, Moncrief, Aiken, Dorsett, Rogers is a nice group.

Chud should be able to work with that. With the uncertain depth at TE, more 3wr sets (and 4) should ease the TE group into the offense. We have speed and some size at wr... i'm excited.

4 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Chud should be able to work with that. With the uncertain depth at TE, more 3wr sets (and 4) should ease the TE group into the offense. We have speed and some size at wr... i'm excited.

:mjlol:

We could have a top 3 offense without a lot of additions if we had solid playcalling period to benefit our smurfs instead of these intermediate/deep routes given. Depth has been decent for a while now the playcalls have been garbage besides probably 5 games in 3 years lol 

11 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

There's no question on if he'll make it;  the only question is to how high he'll be on the depth chart.

18 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

There's no question on if he'll make it;  the only question is to how high he'll be on the depth chart.

IMO there will be no exact depth chart come game time. It will all come down as to what formation was is called and what receiver matches up the best in that formation.

7 hours ago, will426 said:

We could have a top 3 offense without a lot of additions if we had solid playcalling period to benefit our smurfs instead of these intermediate/deep routes given. Depth has been decent for a while now the playcalls have been garbage besides probably 5 games in 3 years lol 

We already had a top three offense when Luck was 100%. 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

By what measurement did we have a top 3 offense?

Points?      Yards?      Something else?      Or your opinion?

Just curious....

Just my sarcastic opinion. Scoring and winning games were not a problem up till the last two seasons.

23 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Its good that they were able to beat us?

Huh? :scratch:

What else prompted the Colts to FINALLY do something about failing to win the division two straight years other than defeat?! The Colts walked through the sorriest division in the AFC until they got + slapped by a no-offense team that owned the cellar for years. What do you think motivate teams in the AFC East to improve? The Jets??!! "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

31 minutes ago, King Colt said:

What else prompted the Colts to FINALLY do something about failing to win the division two straight years other than defeat?! The Colts walked through the sorriest division in the AFC until they got + slapped by a no-offense team that owned the cellar for years. What do you think motivate teams in the AFC East to improve? The Jets??!! "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Imo, the pats haven't motivated the jets, phinns, bills to do jack. Those 4 teams have been some of the worst run organizations and decision making over the last decade. After countless starting QB's in that time the best one is Tannehill, and he's nothing to write home about. They may rise to mediocrity for a year or two but then fall back to ineptness.

4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

Imo, the pats haven't motivated the jets, phinns, bills to do jack. Those 4 teams have been some of the worst run organizations and decision making over the last decade. After countless starting QB's in that time the best one is Tannehill, and he's nothing to write home about. They may rise to mediocrity for a year or two but then fall back to ineptness.

You may be right, they may be beyond motivation and judging from their play..... Living In Houston the past years have always been about building a Texans team capable of beating the Colts. I lived in Chicago where the nemesis for the Bear has been the Packers and that was what I was trying to get at.