Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Geathers is back?

CR91

16 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Ha!

What's area 55?  Wasn't it Area 51?

It's a reference to Pacers basketball and Roy Hibbert. There was a dedicated section in The Fieldhouse where Hibbert fans sat known as Area 55. Roy wore #55

I feel terrible for Geathers and I am literally praying that he can come back healthy and continue his career. Clayton and Hooker would be a nasty safety combination. We could allow Geathers to play in the box where he excels against the run while Hooker can play center field and be the ball hawking safety the Colts desperately need.

On 7/13/2017 at 4:08 PM, That Guy said:

Ha!

What's area 55?  Wasn't it Area 51?

That's just what the government told you. Excuse me, my tinfoil hat just blew off and my brain has been irradiated by the "greys". I'm not sure what's going on now. Phooey.

Losing Geathers would be a genuinely massive blow to the team. Of the safeties; Bulter, Green, Hooker and Farely, they are all more suited to the free safety role than strong safety. Also Ted Monachino spoke a couple of times during the off season how they were going to expand his role and line him up like as a dime line backer in certain situations. I think Ted would feel his loss to the defense big time, he sounded excited about what he can do with Clayton.

Really hope he can come back soon, he is a good player.