Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeAngelo Williams?

TonyBungee

Moved to NFL section as I've heard no reports of Colts showing any interest.

With that said, it wouldn't feel like a very Ballard type of move to pursue William's... Not that there is a huge sample size from Ballard yet, but if he's shown fans snything, he's shown a strong interest in getting younger...

So I doubt it...

I doubt it. He's too old and we have a lot of promising RBs after Gore, albeit some unproven.

On an unrelated note, did someone see the article on who he wanted to play for? He said that he doesn't want to play for 4 teams: Cowboys, Jags, Bears, and Panthers.

Don't the Colts still have Turbin? D Man would probably be a little to high for a team with 2 veteran guys even if 1 of them might be done. 

I saw the article and I think he was being lighthearted but he certainly doesn't want to play for those teams.

1 hour ago, IndyScribe said:

I doubt it. He's too old and we have a lot of promising RBs after Gore, albeit some unproven.

On an unrelated note, did someone see the article on who he wanted to play for? He said that he doesn't want to play for 4 teams: Cowboys, Jags, Bears, and Panthers.

Kind of an interesting mix

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Kind of an interesting mix

Yeah. He said that the Bears and Jags were bad, so he didn't want to play there. He doesn't want to play for the Panthers because of how they handled his release and contract situation. He doesn't want to play for the Cowboys because he hates the fans and the team was a rival to his childhood team.

56 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Yeah. He said that the Bears and Jags were bad, so he didn't want to play there. He doesn't want to play for the Panthers because of how they handled his release and contract situation. He doesn't want to play for the Cowboys because he hates the fans and the team was a rival to his childhood team.

Wow, at least he's honest, lol.