Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2017 Interception Leader

Lucky Colts Fan

Colts 2017 Interception Leader  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Colt will have the most picks this season?

• Vontae Davis
    • Malik Hooker
    • Quincy WIlson
    • Clayton Geathers
    • Darius Butler
    • Other

They don't throw a lot at Vontae.  If they let Hooker free style while they press, he could be fun to watch.  

I really dont don't want to see two rookies and Green back there in zone much.  Recipe for disaster.  

19 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

They don't throw a lot at Vontae.  If they let Hooker free style while they press, he could be fun to watch.  

I really dont don't want to see two rookies and Green back there in zone much.  Recipe for disaster.  

BINGO! Vontae won't get targeted much, so he's out. It probably won't be Butler or Geathers. Leaves Wilson and Hooker. Wilson will get targeted a lot, but I don't think he's on the same level in this respect as Hooker, who is known for getting interceptions. If Hooker has 7 opportunities to legit catch an INT, his hands will probably catch all 7. Wilson may end up dropping 1 or 2. Both of them are shutdown guys, but I see Hooker shutting down the whole end of the field, and getting more opportunities for those INT's.

I'm gonna go Dbuts, with about 5 or 6. I think he's better suited for safety late in his career and he has a knack for picking off the ball.

Hooker will be close behind, but I'm giving the nod to the vet who obviously has more experience with the league and playbook.

Also, and I know he only played here for 3 years but it's so weird not seeing Mike Adams name up there for some reason.

Really rooting for Hooker and hoping he has an instant impact in the turnover department. His tackling angles needs improvement but coaches can work with him on that. 

Year 1 he'll have some growing pains but I still predict 4-5 interceptions if he's healthy. 

15 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Jonathan Hankins with 10 interceptions as opposing qb's just throw him the ball so he wont powerdrive them

Definitely Hankins, MAYBE, just MAYBE Henry Anderson only if he's healthy though.  I do think Hooker, Davis or Butler will be their sack leader though.