Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What are some of the coolest pieces of memorabilia that you own?

bababooey

It's the offseason and I'm bored. I'm sure this has been done before but oh well.

What are some of the coolest pieces of memorabilia you own? Colts/NFL or otherwise.

I'll start

- Tony Dungy personalized autograph on a SB 41 program (cousin got it for me who works with him at NBC Sports)

- Derek Jeter autograph on a bat I got in person at my first baseball game in 1997

- Edgerrin James autograph photo I got on amazon lightning deal

- Several Heisman ceremony items including an all access pass, replica letter containing the winner's name that year, press kit, and several pics with former winners

- Had a Yogi Berra autographed ball but it faded

- Henrik Lundqvist signed hockey puck I got on amazon lightning deal, also a calendar from the mid 90's filled with several Rangers autographs (not sure who, but one is possibly Mark Messier)

- Harry Carson signed football from his HoF induction in 2006, the ball is a special Giants ball but doesn't contain the two most recent SBs they won

- John Madden signed mini football I got in person at the last ever MNF game on ABC

- My ticket to SB 46, as well as my ticket to Derek Jeter's last home game

- Joey Chestnut (you read that right) signed photo I got on amazon lightning deal

What do you got??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1998 Topps Mint 10 Condition 

Peyton Manning Rookie Card 

Signed by the legend himself and my wife and I's engagement picture signed also. With a hand written letter from Manning to top it all off. 

For my wedding present my wife stole my prized possession, wrote a letter to Peyton about my special needs son and I, sent him a wedding invitation, mailed it all to Denver Broncos Training Facility. 

Peyton then followed suite with the above items. On my wedding day I cried for more than one reason needless to say. Lol. 

• Colts football with some autographs on it from training camp. (Pat McAfee, Matt Overton, Anthony Castonzo, Khaled Holmes, Duron Carter, Tyler Varga, etc.)

• Autographed Andrew Luck photo in a frame.

• Autographed TY Hilton and Donte Moncrief trading cards.

Game used Eric Dickerson 1990 Pro Bowl jersey

Game used 1988 Eric Dickerson helmet

Game used 1974 Bruce Laird jersey

Game used 1992 Adam Graves jersey

1976 Kentucky Derby museum silks of Bold Forbes signed by Angel Cordero Jr.

Over 600 horse racing programs (Triple Crown, Breeders Cup) in binder.

Magic Johnson signed team issued sand knit Laker jersey. 

Limited signed horse racing plates Secretariat, Seattle Slew etc.

Alysheba, Secretariat, Ruffian, Seabiscuit and Man O War statues

1970 salesman sample Colts Super Bowl V ring auctioned from Jostens. (Unitas)

Over 100 signed mini helmets, Colts other teams, colleges.

Peyton Manning signed Super Bowl 41 ball and helmet

Bruce Laird and Bert Jones signed helmets

I should put a slide show together. 

I've got a framed picture of Manning breaking the TD record in 2004 along with our game ticket in there as well.  

I've also a framed cover the Sports Illustrated from the Super Bowl win over the Bears.  We have our Super Bowl tics to that game as well but have not done anything with them yet.

Autograph from Johnny U to my Father-in- Law

Autographed Photo of Peyton ( my retirement gift)

Autographed Bruce Laird photo (it was my wife's when we first started dating. Saw it as a "sign from Heaven" that she must be the one..haha) 

Autographed hat from Robert Mathis

I have a Tony Dungy autograph on a plane ticket...he rode with my mom on a trip and was nice enough to sign.

i got Jermaine O'Neal autograph on a ticket from a Pacers game

baseball signed by Don Mattingly and several or this years Marlins players, including Edison Volquez who threw a no-no this year

Two autographed rookie Peyton manning cards. 

Marvin Harrison autographed card. 

Edgerrin James autograph card. 

Marshal fall autograph card. 

Reggie Wayne autograph card. 

Dante moncrief autograph card. 

Try Hilton autograph card. 

That's just my colts auto cards..  I have a lot more other autograph players from different teams like aj green  and von miller demarious Thomas and more!  All from eBay!!  Besides my Peyton autos,  got those signed through the mail!! 

Andrew Luck 8x10 Autograph

Peyton Manning 8x10 Autograph

Andrew Luck, Frank Gore, Robert Mathis, Reggie Wayne, Malik Hooker, Donte Moncrief, T.Y. Hilton, Jack Doyle, Erik Swoope and Vontae Davis Certified Autographed Cards. 

I have a pretty big Colts card collection with mainly autographs and rookie cards. 

I have Hulk Hogans autograph. (And a few other wrestlers...I was young).

Not something I own and sort of a "claim to fame" but my father is the tattoo artist that done some of the work of the Colts Fan and forum member (name is escaping me) who was getting the Championship Team autographs tattooed on his body. They featured him getting Bob Sanders autograph tattooed during the SuperBowl coverage when we played the Saints. My Dad done that one. 

On 6/30/2017 at 10:49 AM, King Colt said:
On 6/30/2017 at 10:49 AM, King Colt said:

What is your home address and what time will you not be home?:peek:

LOL, actually I am hoping that when Andrew wins a Super Bowl - I can somehow manage to get his signature on the Unitas/Maning ball too and make it a trifecta for the ages!

I have a NFL regulation size Football, half white, half normal, with large sewn in Colts Horseshoe, signed by Tony Dungy, Bob Sanders, Cato June, Joseph Addai, Dallas Clark, and Reggie Wayne.

I have True Replica's of Peyton Manning's Super Bowl Jerseys (in white and Speed Blue) including the captains patches and respective Super Bowl logos.

Signed Pierre Garçon #85 NFL football

Personalized signed baseball by Tom Seaver HOF '92

tons of colt nick nacks...(small, clear crystal Colts football paperweight, etc...)

Lots of cool stuff mentioned in this thread. I'm a memorabilia/material history nut! I just wish I could afford to won more. 

I have an autographed Jack Youngblood picture. My aunt dated him.

I have a ton of football cards from the 90s. I've looked up the worth of a few that I thought would be worth something but didn't strike gold. I'll get around to looking up all of them 1 day.

What I lack in memorabilia I make up for in stories though. If you'll remember, I work at the biggest night club in town. I've met tons of football players. So far only 1 (Cam Newton) wasn't totally nice. The coolest meeting was BJ Daniels, who was the 3rd QB on the Seahawks SB team. He let me hold his ring, which means for a few seconds I actually held a SB ring.

An autographed Colts team ball, with the signatures of Manning/EJ/Reggie Wayne/Dwight Freeney/Dallas Clark/Polian/Saturday/Dom Rhodes/Glenn/ and about 20 or so more past Colts players on it as well. 

An autographed Eric Dickerson football from his HoF induction. 

An autographed official jersey of Mannings rookie season(Framed)

#1 Rookie cards for Marshal Faulk/Marvin Harrison/EJ(#1&2)

Troy Aikman's best rookie card. 

Autographed Nolan Ryan baseball. 

Went up to Indy 2 years in a row, and stood outside of the convention center to get autographs at the combine. Got the likes of Bree's/Brady and many other good-great players to sign. Even got a Heisman autograph. 

And much more, just don't want to type everything. I haven't collected in a very long time, most of my collection came around the time the Colts Tripletts were running roughshod over defenses. :)

An actual game football my dad caught in the grand strand of Baltimore Memorial Stadium.

The ball was kicked and my father caught it. Before the NFL put up nets in the endzones.

December 11th, 1971. Miami Dolphins 3 at Baltimore Colts 14

I believe this was the game in which Mike Curtis tackled the drunken fan.