Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts MiniCamp 6/14/17

TKnight24

16 hours ago, bababooey said:

There is zero way Luck is ready by week 1

15 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

You honestly don't think he'll be ready in 3 months?  I wouldn't be getting nervous yet.  If it gets to be mid-late August and he isn't back then I would start to worry.  I think he'll be fine. 

12 hours ago, bababooey said:

It's the offseason I'll do whatever I want.

12 hours ago, buccolts said:

Fine, but this won't cut it when TC starts.               :)

You can always tell when football is getting closer because fights [okay comic collisions] breakout on the forum. LOL! It might not be a great yr [meaning championship] but it'll be a darn good one [meaning take back our division] at least. 

You guys are cracking me up. 

Quincy Wilson Starting To Come Along: The first-team reps for Wilson haven’t been all his during OTAs and minicamp, but Monachino is seeing some strides in the rookie. “He’s in better shape, and he’s starting to show the talent that we looked at when we drafted him. He’s a great kid, first of all. He wouldn’t say ‘boo’ even if it was something scary, and the guys love him. Our players, all they care about it is can the guy line up out there on the widest receiver and stay attached to him in coverage, and this kid can. I think we’re in great shape with Quincy. I love the guy. I think he’s going to be a good player in this league.” Wilson should compete with veteran Rashaan Melvin for the starting job opposite Vontae Davis this year.

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Colts-Minicamp-Tidbits-On-Offense-And-Defense/23771e51-110a-4885-a86c-83506477a263

6 hours ago, southwest1 said:

You can always tell when football is getting closer because fights [okay comic collisions] breakout on the forum. LOL! It might not be a great yr [meaning championship] but it'll be a darn good one [meaning take back our division] at least. 

You guys are cracking me up. 

I am not trying to start a fighthaha I just think it's still a little early to be worrying.