Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts OTA's 6/8/2017

TKnight24

2 hours ago, krunk said:

I can't wait to play the Titans.   I really just want to rub it in when that game happens.   I still don't think they are much better than last year.   I don't care what anybody tells me.   

I think we'll match up much better with them this season than we did last season, even though we won both times. Our D-line should be able to handle their run game pretty well.

7 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I think we'll match up much better with them this season than we did last season, even though we won both times. Our D-line should be able to handle their run game pretty well.

Yeah I think we should be able to handle their run game.  Overall I just think Tennessee gets mentally weak when they play us.   I still don't think they are all that mentally strong of a team.  On top of some of the other stuff I doubt about them.   They have some talent don't get me wrong.

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I cant remember the last time I've been this excited about the upcoming season.  Not that I'm expecting a SB, but because of the way the team is being built.  

I have doubts about Geathers contributing and think that S is our biggest question mark on D.  But I love the new guys potential and the prospects for the future.

On paper, I think we can all agree the offense will be no worse than last seasons top 10 unit. A middle of the pack defense is good for at least 3 more wins.  

I realize the rest of the division is going to be better but I think we take it.   

We could use a little depth at the S position.  I see the Browns just let go of Tyvis Powell.  Another young Ohio State guy maybe we could add to the roster for depth going into camp.  Really good size at 6'3" runs 4.46 and ball skills.  Could add to the group of guys we have competing right now.

On 6/8/2017 at 10:11 AM, Smonroe said:

If you guys/girls get a chance - listen to yesterday's Locked on Colts podcast with George Bremer.  He was at the OTAs open to the reporters and has some great insight.

Not a lot you can really tell from OTAs but he said there's a great feeling with the workouts, optimism that he didn't see previously.  He goes on to talk about what players are standing out, etc.

Again, take everything with a grain of salt.

Where can I find this podcast?

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Overall I just think Tennessee gets mentally weak when they play us.   I still don't think they are all that mentally strong of a team.

I have to give you credit. You've never been sold on the Titans or believed all the hype ever since Mariota & LeBeau landed in Tennessee. When you dig in & remain steadfast in your perspective, I respect that. 

All you're saying is...Show me.