Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim "The Riddler" Irsay back again???

TKnight24

Why does Irsay fancy the Giants SB winning score against the 18-0 Patriots? :scratch:

My guess is he is honoring the best Colts players to wear 17 and 14, Austin Collie and Cary Blanchard (who once was an all-NFL kicker).

1 hour ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

1/7/14 is the date of the Colts comeback vs the Chiefs in the playoffs. Not sure why that's relevant now though.

Chiefs vs Colts

Colts have Chiefs former executive now as their GM. Maybe Maclin to the Colts? 

Granted, this is crazy, but follow me...

Irsay loves art and such.  The musical Barcelona was set in 1714.  Barcelona had an NFL Europe team, and Sebastion Vollmer played in that league.

Vollmer missed all year after shoulder surgery, and was released by the Pats. We need tackles?????

Warned ya it was crazy....

2 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

He just got cut, I'd think that he'd gladly sign with anyone that offers him a contract. After all, this isn't Antonio Brown or Julio Jones that we're talking about.

Oh I know. And I agree with that part of it. Buffalo just doesn't scream wide receiver paradise though. Of course Alex Smith didn't do him any favors either. 

12 hours ago, JRnINDY said:

One Quaalude

(the 70's term for quaaludes was 714 which is also their imprint number). Good times

11 hours ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Rorers and Lemons...at least that is what I heard...lol.

Related image

Steeeeeevvvvvee Maaadddeenn LOL 

28 minutes ago, The Lucky Neck Beard said:

nah its when we wear our color rush jerseys...  he just forgot the '12'...  2017, 14th of December... 20 '17, 14' th of December.  Yay! thanks for the riddle Irsay.

It's looking like that's what it is. Not sure why he would've hit send on that one without double-checking though.

45 minutes ago, The Lucky Neck Beard said:

nah its when we wear our color rush jerseys...  he just forgot the '12'...  2017, 14th of December... 20 '17, 14' th of December.  Yay! thanks for the riddle Irsay.

I wish all color rush uniforms were outlawed.

29 minutes ago, J@son said:

I wish the Colts color rush uniforms would become their permanent uniforms.

Must be an age difference/ generation thing.  I'll have to find my glaucoma style sunglasses next time the green jets play the orangcycle dolphins. I'll have to fire up my black and white tv....