Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I missed the game. :( After work, I went to volunteer and was exhausted when I got home. It was almost midnight when I got home. But I am happy with the result. :) 

Bryce Love needs more love for the Heisman. He got 3 TDs against a Washington defense that had given up only 3 rushing TDs all season. 

I watched it, he injured his ankle again but don't think it's bad. Stanford played lights out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Love is a Beast! 166 Yards. Stanford wins 30-22. #9 Washington goes down! As the Beatles would sing, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE :violin:. Cant wait for the Notre Damn at Miami game tomorrow night. It's the night game on ABC at 8est.

I am looking forward to that game but I may miss it too (more volunteer work -- last day). I am interested in the TCU/Oklahoma game. I need a bad game from Baker Mayfield to give my guy a chance at the Heisman. haha

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I am looking foreard to that game but I may miss it too (more volunteer work -- last day). I am interested in the TCU/Oklahoma game. I need a bad game from Baker Mayfield to give my guy a chance at the Heisman. haha

I need to go to bed because there are a ton of great games on today. Georgia also plays at Auburn, Auburn is rated 10th. That is a scary game for Georgia. I am off until Monday Night so I can kind of sleep when I want for a few days.

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I need to go to bed because there are a ton of great games on today. Georgia also plays at Auburn, Auburn is rated 10th. That is a scary game for Georgia. I am off until Monday Night so I can kind of sleep when I want for a few days.

Ok. Sleep well. I will be looking out for your updates (Rock's updates too).

53 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I missed the game. After work, I went to volunteer and was exhausted when I got home. It was almost midnight when I got home. But I am happy with the result. :D 

Bryce Love needs more love for the Heisman. He got 3 TDs against a Washington defense that had given up only 3 rushing TDs all season. 

I didn't even know Stanford played last night until I saw the score on my phone this morning. Good win.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Ohio State and Michigan State should be a good one too. Theres several top 25 teams playing each other today. Should be a fun day.

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Since NDWBB reg season debuts today I will probably only watch the Kentucky game at 3cst

I think UK will win but it'll be another ugly type of game. Whoever has the ball last will probably win. Luckily if UK has it I think theres a good chance 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They are stupid they can't play to their maximum potential consistently they were in good shape for a chance at the playoff so they had to screw it up as usual 

It's always tough playing at Ohio St but I didn't see that coming. The point spread on that game going in was Ohio by 17, I though that was odd but I guess Vegas was right.