Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Top 4 - we are probably looking at Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Miami after this week. Wisconsin is also undefeated but I think they will be 5th.

You could probably make an argument that Miami should be #1. They probably won't be, but I think an argument could be made for it 

22 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

The Colts need WRs and this Lazard dude on ISU is impressive

How does what seemed to be an area of strength become a need in two years. After the 2015 draft, folks (myself included) were criticizing Colts decision makers for drafting Dorsett when the Colts seemed to have greater needs like OL and defense. At the time, WR appeared to be an area of strength for the Colts. Only two years later, Dorsett is gone and WR is an area of weakness. Lots of turnover of personnel in the NFL!

Many of the WRs in that draft have underachieved -- Kevin White, B. Perriman, Agholor, Jalen Strong, Dorsett, and others. Was Sammy Coates that year too? Cooper and Diggs probably have performed best, but Diggs is injured a lot. Don't draft WR in the 1st round. 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

How does what seemed to be an area of strength become a need in two years. After the 2015 draft, folks (myself included) were criticizing Colts decision makers for drafting Dorsett when the Colts seemed to have greater needs like OL and defense. At the time, WR appeared to be an area of strength for the Colts. Only two years later, Dorsett is gone and WR is an area of weakness. Lots of turnover of personnel in the NFL!

Many of the WRs in that draft underachieved -- Kevin White, B. Perriman, Agholor, Jalen Strong, Dorsett, and others. Was Sammy Coates that year too? Cooper and Diggs probably have performed best, but Diggs is injured a lot. Don't draft WR in the 1st round. 

Wasn't Diggs undrafted too? He may be the best WR from that class, unless I'm missing somebody. 

At this point, it is funny that Michigan and Harbaugh can play the biggest spoilers out of the remaining games with a game at Wisconsin and then hosting the Buckeyes following that.

If they pull off a win at Wisconsin, the Big Ten's chances for being in the playoffs is DEAD.

41 minutes ago, chad72 said:

At this point, it is funny that Michigan and Harbaugh can play the biggest spoilers out of the remaining games with a game at Wisconsin and then hosting the Buckeyes following that.

If they pull off a win at Wisconsin, the Big Ten's chances for being in the playoffs is DEAD.

I would be shocked if they beat either, IMO. I think OSUs playoff hopes should be done as of today. I don't see how you can justify putting a team in the top 4 who got the doors blown off of them twice.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

I don't see them beating the Badgers at home. 

42 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I would be shocked if they beat either, IMO. I think OSUs playoff hopes should be done as of today. I don't see how you can justify putting a team in the top 4 who got the doors blown off of them twice.

As an Ohio State fan, they don't deserve to be in the final 4 no matter what happens.